Absolute courses - page 81

Joperniiteatr:

And we lamers. Didn't know. Heh-heh-heh. Now I can imagine how "high" your practical level is to be of interest to most of us here).
You, I presume, are much higher? I ask for a demonstration of real, at least a dozen quid, with an increase in depo, steadily.

Dr.F.:
You, I presume, are higher than that? I ask for a demonstration of a real, at least a dozen quid, with a steady increase in the depot.

No distractions...

Dima.A.:

No distractions...

Then there's a special one for you: see attachment.

Went to http://fxstart.ru and there's this... :-)

student lawyers to traders - a resource for free legal advice on FOREX

Dealing centre - facts, myths and breaking the legend

Criminal responsibility and broker fraud in the forex market
Who earns on forex
How to create a new brokerage house

Non-profit project fxsun will tell you how to initiateacriminal case against a fraudulent broker underArt. 159.4 "Fraud in business activities" of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation and how to return the money which you "irrevocably invested" in the Forex market.

Why the broker's exchange activities are carried outwithout a license?

Do you know on what legal basis you lost your money?

Do you know to whom your money that you "lost" in the forex market was transferred?

Do you know how to protect your violated rights?

broker's target audience portrait

Joint preparation of statements of claim in court at fxsun.org/forum

P.S. I wonder if this post will be deleted or not?

Dr.F.:

Went to http://fxstart.ru and there's this... :-)

student lawyers to traders - the resource of free legal assistance in FOREX

Dealing centre - facts, myths and breaking the legend

Criminal responsibility and broker fraud in the forex market
Who earns on forex
How to create a new brokerage company

Non-profit project fxsun will tell you how to initiateacriminal case against a fraudulent broker underArt. 159.4 "Fraud in business activities" of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation and how to return the money which you "irrevocably invested" in the Forex market.

Why the broker's exchange activities are carried outwithout a license?

Do you know on what legal basis you lost your money?

Do you know to whom your money that you "lost" in the forex market was transferred?

Do you know how to protect your violated rights?

a broker's target audience portrait

Joint preparation of statements of claim in court at fxsun.org/forum

P.S. I wonder if this post will be deleted or not?

No comment ))

Let's have a look at the attachment.

Opened (for beauty) 10 trades.

Dr.F.:
I have opened (for beauty) 10 trades.

also trades in a few instruments. But without the pictures that prompted this action - not interesting (.

If I can forgive myself (robots trade), then you can't.)

What's so unclear about that. Here's the beauty of it: a clear downward move. I think the trend will continue and I open two sell trades.

Dr.F.:

What's so unclear about that. Here's the beauty of it: a clear downward move. I think the trend will continue and I open

two sell trades.

On GBPAUD... Only volatility will not allow to predict more than 15-20 pips of profit...

I opened a GBPAUD sell with TP=100 pips on another (not demonstrated here) account, and I'm sure I'll take it. In the meantime, I'm off to bed.