Absolute courses - page 87

Dr.F.:

I have opened a dozen trades. I recommend you to repeat them.

I hope no one has had time to repeat them) You should be careful with your advice. Opening trades at market close on Friday? It's often the other way around).

The result is -50% of the deposit at the moment.

Are you generally aware of what you're trying to teach people?)

If you give your calculations to a smart programmer, he will make an Expert Advisor for less than the depo of the demonstrated account, run it on all pairs and you will immediately understand everything. Why waste your time?

Figar0:

I hope no one has had time to repeat them) Be careful with your advice. Opening trades at market close on a Friday? It's often the other way around).

The result is -50% of the deposit at the moment.

If you give your calculations to a smart programmer, he will make an Expert Advisor for less than the depo of the demonstrated account, run it on all pairs and you will immediately understand everything. Why waste your time?

Stay out of the way, there's magic and sleight of hand:))))))))))))))))

But seriously, the author is afraid of the test results, so he is delaying with the Expert Advisor and comes up with 3 decks up his sleeve like a card trickster.

grell:

Don't get in the way, there's magic and sleight of hand here:))))))))))))))))

But seriously, the author is afraid of the test results, so he's dragging his feet with the advisor, and even comes up with 3 decks up his sleeve like a card trickster on the fly.

What are you-we doing here? Well, let him amuse himself.

Figar0:

I hope no one had time to repeat them) Be careful with your advice. Opening trades at market close on Friday?

As a result -50% of the deposit at the moment.

Give your calculations to the smart programmer, he will make an Expert Advisor for less than the depo of the demonstrated account, run it on all pairs and you will immediately understand everything. Why waste your time?

We are all children in some way and we all have our own "sandbox"... :)))

Figar0:
What are you-we doing here? Well, let him amuse himself.

I'm here to win, for the sake of the idea, as a matter of principle, a challenge is a challenge. I had errors in my Expert Advisor, got stuck (for a long time) in the function of closing, the logic was lost, the results suffered, plus a couple of times I searched for the TF more suitable for my function of closing. Ended up with a TF of 240. I did not manage to "make a couple hundred trades", I already have 464 of them, and starting from about 390 the stability has returned. It's certainly better than manual trading. Indexes work, stops have some problems, logics of SL closing is not digested. In short we go further.

grell:
The indexes work, there is a mishap with stops and the logic of SL closing is simply not correct. In short, let's go further.

You seem to be a reasonable person, so tell me - why the stops? This question has been bugging me for a long time. Stops are a protective function of the deposit, estimated losses and nothing more. I also have a good working day for those who do not trust me.) There are entry signals that work. They predict correctly, let them predict any movement, otherwise there is no reason to trade by them. Let them predict for some time or size. What next? Further, the market is unpredictable (in terms of our signals), it can move in either direction, either in ours or against it, in the end it will be 50/50. On the unpredictable movements we should not lose anything. On signals we should earn. In total we are in the plus, of course with an appropriate MM) Where is the gap in this logic?

Figar0:

You seem to be a reasonable person, so tell me - what are the stops for? This question has been bugging me for a long time. Stops are a protective function of the deposit, estimated losses and nothing more. I also have a good working day for those who do not trust me.) There are entry signals that work. They predict correctly, let them predict any movement, otherwise there is no reason to trade by them. Let them predict for some time or size. What next? Further, the market is unpredictable (in terms of our signals), it can move in either direction, either in ours or against it, in the end it will be 50/50. On the unpredictable movements we should not lose anything. On signals we should earn. In total we are in the plus, of course with an appropriate MM) Where is the gap in this logic?

Almost on point. The signals are good, but the logic of the EA is in the nature of movement. For example, if the EA has opened a pack of 5-6 orders (different pairs), they do not all have to go in the profit synchronously, it is clear here, there are rollbacks and so on. But this supposed disadvantage is used to the advantage by the logic of my Expert Advisor. The more some pair goes against the signal, the more profit an EA will take, the more minus it may stay there for hours (it is not over sitting), but those pairs that got into the signal at once and increased the deposit the more the naughty pairs went into minus. The more deep down the naughty pairs go into deficit, the larger the deposit increase is. The more rare, but sometimes naughty pairs do not return from deficit, so if you cover them by reversing the signal, the more or less, but if you stop, all efforts are in vain. I'm not even speaking about TP, it's nothing but cutting off the profit. I hope I have made myself clear.

Figar0:

You seem to be a reasonable person, so tell me - why the stops? This question has been bugging me for a long time. Stops are a protective function of the deposit, estimated losses and nothing more. I also have a good working day for those who do not trust me.) There are entry signals that work. They predict correctly, let them predict any movement, otherwise there is no reason to trade by them. Let them predict for some time or size. What next? Further, the market is unpredictable (in terms of our signals), it can move in either direction, either in ours or against it, in the end it will be 50/50. On the unpredictable movements we should not lose anything. On signals we should earn. In total we are in the plus, of course with appropriate MM) Where is the gap in this logic?

Don't be lazy to look at my trade history, the Cross signal. You can see the areas where the SL is. The results speak for themselves.

And about the stops, no way, 28 pairs, you can't please everyone:)

grell:
As for the stops, no way, 28 pairs, no one can please everyone:)
How about a close signal on the same base?