Absolute courses - page 91

Heroix:

Once again, the mutual movement of pairs is influenced by all the same factors as the mutual movement of currencies.

Namely, the completely unpredictable behaviour of market participants... and not just participants.

You can jerk off to the past and "what it was like" as much as you like, but it won't work with the future.

You have a semantic contradiction and misunderstanding. The movement of pairs is the movement of currencies. It's a rigid relationship, arithmetic. Currency movements, on the other hand, are the policies of the centres of power (central banks). Yes, it too can be unpredictable. But still it is slow enough and does not change a hundred times a day. If you have an understanding of where central banks are moving their money, then the probability of getting screwed and bumping into a "trend" is small. Those "changes" take less time than (quite predictable) "trends". For example, the Bank of Japan is now weakening the yen. Fact. It cannot be weakening or strengthening it a hundred times a day. But putting a bunch of "trends" of all the currencies on a picture, with their small pullbacks and occasional reversals, gives a complete heck of a picture of currency pair relations.

Dr.F.:

Amazing. The smart guys wrote four pages while I was asleep. Some even went as far as "-50% depo". Ha-ha. You might want to rub your eyes. I see a balance of 87% of the opening balance. See what you say on Monday-Tuesday, when the deposit is still in profit with these very trades. Funny characters here.

Sometimes it's better to chew. Balance? ) 87% of the depo?) Don't make yourself look like a complete nerd. Closing was 3081 behind 5000, just over 60%. I was up to 50% in a moment. You have to calculate the chickens by equity, every trader knows that.

Dr.F.:

When the volumes increase on Monday, everything will be back on track and trades will be in the plus.

And if the guru is so clear, why the fuck were you opening, especially with your hands? On Monday it may as well start with a margin call for you. I personally do not care what will happen to your account, as I said before, the account is about nothing. Not representative in any way. Some ridiculous PR with no clear mark, no more than that.

And as for the clever, funny character, I agree with him. He's been here since the very first post, you can't knock him out.) "There is such a profession - to make people laugh" (C) Yuri Nikulin.

Figar0:

Sometimes it's better to chew. Balance? ) 87% of the depo?) Don't make yourself look like a complete nerd. At closing it was 3081 behind 5000, just over 60%. I was up to 50% in a moment. You have to calculate the chickens by equity, every trader knows that.

If the guru has understood everything so clearly, why did he open the deal, especially with his hands? On Monday you may as well start with a margin call. I personally do not care what will happen to your account, as I said before, the account is not about anything. Not representative in any way. Some ridiculous PR with no clear mark, nothing more.

And as for the clever, funny character, I agree with him. He's been here since the very first post, you can't knock him out.) "There is such a profession - to make people laugh" (C) Yuri Nikulin.

Ha-ha-ha. Colleague, do you want to bet that open trades that horrify you will put the deposit in the black? And precisely because you are horrified by them and I am not, I will make money on them and you will not.

Dr.F.:

You have a semantic contradiction and misunderstanding. The movement of pairs is the movement of currencies. It is a rigid relationship, arithmetic. Currency movements, on the other hand, are the policies of the centres of power (central banks). Yes, it too can be unpredictable. But still it is slow enough and does not change a hundred times a day. If you have an understanding of where central banks are moving their money, then the probability of getting screwed and bumping into a "trend" is small. Those "changes" take less time than (quite predictable) "trends". For example, the Bank of Japan is now weakening the yen. Fact. It cannot be weakening or strengthening it a hundred times a day. But putting a bunch of all the "trends" of all the currencies on a picture, with their small pullbacks and sometimes shifts, gives a complete hell of a currency pair relationship.

And who told you that the Central Bank and other major market participants act in an organised and coherent manner, much less "slowly"?

p.s. I hope you know what elementary schemes there are to bring large volumes to market, and how many such schemes from several (currently active) players can be in the market, both co- and counter. In a word - uncertainty.

Dr.F.:

Ha-ha-ha. Colleague, do you want to bet that open trades that horrify you will put the deposit in the black? And precisely because you are horrified by them and I am not, I will make money on them and you won't.
They will, with a 50% chance. You bet on which side of the coin will fall? That's why experienced intraday traders do not leave their trades for the weekend. By the way, these trades do not horrify me, they just tell you about your level as a trader, which is horrifying. These trades should horrify you regardless of their outcome.

Dr.F. How long have you been involved in this "subject", if that's not a secret?

Figar0:

Sometimes it's better to chew. Balance? ) 87% of the depo?) Don't make yourself look like a complete nerd. At closing it was 3081 behind 5000, just over 60%. I was up to 50% in a moment. You have to calculate the chickens by equity, every trader knows that.

If the guru has understood everything so clearly, why did he open the deal, especially with his hands? On Monday you may as well start with a margin call. I personally do not care what will happen to your account, as I said before, the account is not about anything. Not representative in any way. Some ridiculous PR with no clear mark, nothing more.

Which account are we talking about?

Figar0:
They will, with a 50% chance of withdrawal. Betting which way a coin will fall? That's why experienced intraday traders don't leave trades for the weekend. By the way, these deals don't scare me, they just tell you about your level as a trader, that's what's scary. These deals should terrify you regardless of their outcome.

Why should they? Here's what an objective picture of the last (before Friday's close) two days (2*288 bars M5) looks like. In linearityHeroix's responseon how you can see that the big market participants are acting in an organised and coherent manner, much less "slow". I see no reason why this trend should not continue, despite some fluctuating deviation from it, committed mainly by the pound and the yen. Of course there is the possibility of a reversal. It is always there. But it is not as great as some believe.

grell:

Which account are we talking about?

Hi. Of course about the account of the writer... He also happens to be counting his "successes" on the balance sheet.

Greetings. Finished with the power index indicator. And noticed an interesting correlation. On any stretch, on any TF and at any period, the 3 currencies USD NZD and GBP have the same strength, always. But different from each other. I checked the code, there is no error, because all calculations are performed in a loop, and the indicator simply cannot skip calculations of some indices. Anyway, here it is.