Absolute courses - page 55

Well, if there's stability in the trade, why not? Go ahead. Especially since I'm showing a master class on the real next week.

grell:

Even though it's a demo, it's not a tester. My indexes work too, so what? Should I start my own branch of demonstration trading as well?

Do it! It's interesting, isn't it? Only the statistics ... with a graph better show, because in this form badly perceived

It's an EA, I'm at work all day and it's working. No, today it's stable, tomorrow it's at zero, the day after tomorrow it may be at a loss, although the strategy allows me not to follow the advisor.

Dr.F.: Especially since I am showing a master class on real account starting next week.

Please specify the amount of the starting deposit for the master class on the real account.

DYN:
Do it! It's interesting, isn't it? Just show me the statistics, with a graph, because it's hard to understand it like that.

Like this...

I can't copy it, the lines are piling up.

IgorM:

please specify start-up deposit amount for the master class on real account

How much would you like to see? 10 dollars? 100? 1000? 10,000?

Dr.F.: Which one would you like to see? Ten dollars? 100? 1000? 10,000?
A couple of hundred is enough for the first time

grell:
It's an EA, I'm at work all day and it's working. No, today it is stable, tomorrow it is at zero, the day after tomorrow it may be at a loss, although the strategy allows me not to follow the Expert Advisor.

On what timeframe is the Expert Advisor working? Are there any other indicators used besides indices?

Works on hourly. While 1 trade was hovering (lull), attached a stoploss on the previous MACD extremum (homemade). The indicator has been published in the codebase and is still being reviewed (it is already the 3rd day). That's actually all.

IgorM:
a couple of hundred is enough for the first time

Well, that's about where I'm going to start my demonstration next week.