Absolute courses - page 53

Mathemat:
Joperniiteatr, stop flubbing on the verge of a foul.

Like I'm the only one here....

Joperniiteatr:

You'd think I was the only one here....
You're the only one.)

So, colleagues.

Out of the trades described above, 5 of them have closed on TP and 2 on SL.

See the figure:

Of the trades hanging in the market - all are in the plus.

The most outrageous is on CADJPY, where it's supposedly + 7 pips. For there was this:

Outrageous.

We are waiting for these 3 trades to close and are demo trading on a demo account until the end of the week, details will be provided soon (I will start an account).

I invite everyone to watch a demonstration trade:

Metatrader - Alpari.
Account: 3998142
Server: Alpari Demo
password (view only): n3yfolz

post it and there you go...

Joperniiteatr:
post it and there you go...

I'm sorry I'm not very comfortable with it myself. I wanted new readers to see a few good predictions without having to go to a demo account.

Opened the first trade. On EURCAD for a change.

P.S. Opened the second one. On GBPJPY. I will not write here every time "opened deal" and "closed deal". Only statistics may be shown here sometimes. I will start demonstrative trades on real account soon.

Dr.F.:
Opened the first trade. EURCAD for a change.

What's the tf?

inoy:

What tf?

The concept of TF is meaningless. What makes sense is the TP. I have TP=SL=50 pips. I draw your attention that having in mind different TP can be equally correct at one and the same time to make a decision to buy and sell. And both trades will easily close on the TP. This is called multifractality.

Still, the elastic stresses did not relax for a long time (the Eurodollar and Pounddollar had a horizontal line all day), but... Relaxed. And precisely that rather sharply downwards:

overall TP/SL is already 6/2.

who's to say it's a fluke?