How can I tell the difference between a FOREX chart and a PRNG? - page 20

C-4:
Professor, at least teach me how to deal only with "legal" currencies. How do you tell the difference between an illegal currency like the "Euro" and an illegal one?

The EU has no Constitution. No Constitution - no law. No law - no legitimate government. No government means paper monetary obligations issued by an unauthorised body are illegal.

And in general,

"Children, learn maths - the key to knowing the universe." (c) Christopher Walken's Prophecy One.

AlexEro:

The EU has no Constitution. No Constitution - no law. No law - no legitimate government. No government means paper monetary obligations issued by an unauthorised body are illegal.

And generally speaking,

"Children, learn maths - the key to knowing the universe." (c) Christopher Walken's Prophecy One.

Good man, already sitting down to your textbooks! Just one more question, if I may. So it turns out that America's paper money obligations are extremely secure - since it has a constitution and a government. So the printed billions of dollars and treasury bonds are the most secure paper money obligations in the world!

Reshetov:

There is an article by Statistical Carry Trading on how to make money on positive swaps using correlations.

Theoretically, there is nothing complicated or abstruse. And even in the screenshot to the article the answer to the question is drawn: "where does the money lie?

The other thing is that correlations can change sign to the exact opposite and then instead of earning you get a loss.

Simply put, solving one problem involves another problem: "how do I predict the sign of the correlation?

Yeah, man, I've read it. To be honest I still don't understand, where does the money come from? We borrow from our broker to receive a positive swap and hedge changes of rate with correlated instruments. But the broker somehow does not pay us more on swaps and the positive swap is always lower than the negative and we have to pay for the hedge with negative swaps and for some reason... However, I am ashamed to say nothing.

C-4:
Good man, we are already sitting down to our textbooks! Just one more question, if I may. So it turns out that America's paper money obligations are extremely secure - since they have a constitution and a government. So the printed billions of dollars and treasury bonds are the most secure paper money obligations in the world!

It's not that simple. Paper dollars come in two varieties:

1. printed by the FED, not really legal, because the private FED corporation, has an idiotic illegal "dual mandate". Dual mandate. There are hundreds of billions of them, illegal.

2. There are real dollars printed by the Treasury Dept.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Notes

(the numbers aren't green, they're red) These are the real and legal ones. They are few and far between, but they are in circulation, although the FED is trying its best to remove them.

C-4:
Yes, man, I've read it. To be honest I still don't understand, where does the money come from? We borrow from our broker to get a positive swap and hedge the exchange rate changes with correlated instruments. But the broker somehow does not pay us more on swaps and the positive swap is always lower than the negative and we have to pay for the hedge with negative swaps and for some reason... However, I am ashamed to say nothing.

Apart from issuing money as an issue by Central Banks, money is created out of thin air every time ANY BANK issues a loan.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/german-central-bank-admits-credit-created-out-thin-air

AlexEro:

It's not that simple. Paper dollars come in two varieties:

1. The ones printed by FED are not really legal, because a private FED corporation has an idiotic and illegal "dual mandate". Dual mandate. There are hundreds of billions of them, illegal.

2. There are real dollars printed by the Treasury Dept.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Notes

(the numbers aren't green, they're red) These are the real and legal ones. There are few of them, but they are in circulation, even though the FED is trying its best to get rid of them.

I also know that there are differences between domestic and foreign market dollars. They can only be seen with special equipment, but they exist. In addition, they say that the "foreign" dollars in the U.S. do not live long. They are detected in banks and destroyed.

C-4:
I also know that dollars in the US domestic and foreign markets are different. These differences can only be seen with special equipment, but they are there. It is also said that "foreign" dollars in the United States do not live long. They are detected in banks and destroyed.
This is not a very important technical banking nuance, which has nothing to do with the legitimacy of the dollars and the debt on them.

AlexEro:

And generally speaking,

the euro is paper)) What's the conclusion? Shorting the eu today? :)

Avals:

the euro is paper)) What's the conclusion? Shorting the euras today? :)

This is how unhealthy scoops are born....

Avals:

The EUR is paper)). What is the conclusion? Short the euras today? :)

In trading as a profession, it does not matter that you personally realised, realised the value or the throw-away value of a bond, a stock, a currency. It only matters when others realise this and it affects the price movement.

The idiocy of valuing a currency or stock in the market can last much longer than your brokerage account balance can handle.