How can I tell the difference between a FOREX chart and a PRNG? - page 17

Romanlo: ))))A what should the methaquot administration have said in the place you sent it to ? That ninja is great and behind it is sysharp, over which all the power of microsoft and thousands of hands on programmers, and mt is rubbish ? Don't you think it's bullshit to link to the admins opinions on a competing environment and expect them, NOTHING on their own resource, to their detriment and anti-advertisement, to be objective about their product against ninzi?

That's a dick move.

Go to some ninja forum and look at typical questions of users and coders rates. Better to see once than hear a hundred times.

The infrastructure in general is incomparable to what is already in place in and around the fife.

The vast majority of them can't do anything at all, except work with standard indulators. Writing something custom and making it work properly is an art.

Metacquotes has fallen into the trap of creating a product that is great for kitchens (MT4) but is a direct competitor to MT5. Internal competition, so to speak.

I really wish they could get out of it.

Mathemat:

That's a horse's ass.

Go to some ninja forum and look at typical questions of users and coders rates. Better to see once than hear a hundred times.

The infrastructure in general is incomparable to what is already in place in and around the five.

The vast majority of them can't do anything at all, except work with standard indulators. Writing something custom and making it work properly is an art.

Alexey, I'm going to disagree with you now. It's absolutely clear that the infrastructure around MT is growing. But the reason for it may be different. How about this. Many people used to buy MT4 and MT earned profit from these sales. Now sales have dropped, people are fed up and at the mere mention of Forex in Russia they run like hell .....

A simple and straightforward example for me. Mutual funds and trusts on the stock exchange attract billions in management, all subject to external independent audit, it is the transparency and the ability to control that attracts big money, very big ... MT is offshore, everything is dark and non-transparent, the software is made primarily for DCs, they are the customers, they are the ones who pay the money, hence they order the music ...

I've written about the business scheme more than once that it's wrong. at NT it's a head higher, there it's the user who pays for the development of the platform, it's the user who orders the music. After all, simple maths, let's say users 10 thousand, each pays $50 a month total of 0.5 million each month.

Another business approach, make a platform sold it to a brokerage company, get a one-off 100 thousand not every month, but once and that's it. Which firm has more financial resources out of these two? Which programming language is better? Which one has the future ? NT8 promises an update this year, millisecond timestamp ... They are focusing on traders, they have demand, they will do it for traders, they give rise to demand and it is the trader who eventually pays the money.

Another example, Alpha Bank. I bought MT5. You may install it, check it and trade. No problem. You may install and check it, but there is one nuance: every month Alpha Bank announces that they are looking for traders. And the requirements for an algotrader, knowledge of C# and MathLab. (you can check, subscribe to the newsletter superjob).

Writing something custom and making it work properly is an art

Absolutely agree, just one word to add. It's hard to do on MT4 and almost impossible to do on MT5. Example, the simplest task for NT is to check how the intersection of two wagons works on history represented as a Renko chart. And multicurrency Renko or its modifications, how long to wait from MQ ? Another 10 years .... I already wrote on this forum, the human life is short, time is the most important value. Do you have to wait all your life for MQ to respond to traders' requests? Why wait? What for the sake of waiting? When you can do it all now ...

Give me one problem that cannot be solved using C# and MathLab. Do you honestly think that MQ will be able to squeeze them out? Billions of man years have already been spent on creating these languages...MILLIONS !!!, what can 3-5 programmers counter that ?

Prival:

Another example of Alfa Bank. Bought MT5. You can install it and test it, trade it. No problem. The only thing is that every month Alpha Bank advertises that they are looking for algotraders. And the requirements for an algotrader, knowledge of C# and MathLab. (you can check, subscribe to the newsletter superjob).

One gets the impression that they are looking for suckers.

Prival:

You have answered half of the shortcomings yourself. I would add that besides ticks from which you can create interesting chart types, you can't put your own history there, as an option try to test the mutual influence of euro/dollar, dax, oil and RTS index .... It is easier and faster to do it in another platform

You can't do a lot of little things, but these little things then add up to one big picture.... sit down and think, seriously so take your time. Have you come here in earnest for a long time? To make money or catch bugs in the next platform release for free? You're wasting your time. its most important value. and there's no way you can buy time and no way you can get it back. What are you spending it on, learning a programming language with (3-4) programmers? Or is it better to spend the time to study something more reliable, like C #, on which you can write a robot and it will work virtually anywhere, on any exchange.

For those who think that writing in C# is difficult. Check out this video, it's in Russian. You can create a simple trading robot in 2-3 minutes, NT has a robot builder. Compare yourself the ease of creation and clarity of NT and MT5 code, then sit down and think, you live, you spend your time, no one will live your life for you, only you and no one else can spend your time. If you think life is a draft, you can rewrite it later. No way, it's not going to work.

There is no button to start over. It doesn't exist.Game Over is complete and utter.

P.S. My mother's last words. Died in 2012. 86 years old. HOW QUICKLY TIME FLEW BY....

100% agree. Make up your mind what you want. Either be an algotrader or an application programmer. Think about your competitive advantages as a trader. What distinguishes you from thousands of loopers who tick EURUSD (this is not a reproach, this is a question)? In many ways, the success of an algorithmic trader is determined by the platform he uses. I personally came to the conclusion that the MT4/MT5 platform is not suitable for my research. But for real trading MT5 does become good. In general, the rule is the same: go for the goal with the least effort.

s.s. And as far as C# is concerned, you've been rightly pointed out too. C# is everything. Knowing only this one language you become the owner of ten professions from web-programmer to algotrader. And any trader (free artist in fact) must also have a strong reliable profession that brings a stable income.

Prival:

Example, the simplest task for NT is to check how the intersection of two nodes works on history represented as a Renko chart.

It's not particularly complicated. I was displaying the Renco (not really Renco, more precisely the H-zigzag high-low) by indicator in a separate window in the form of a histogram, and for it I prescribed mashups with settings (period, (high or low or mid-top)), but I did not get anything good in terms of equity growth. But C# is much more useful to learn than MKL5. NT is very attractive. I agree with C-4.

Mathemat:

Metacquotes has fallen into the trap of creating a product that is great for kitchens (MT4) but is a direct competitor to MT5. Internal competition, so to speak.

I really wish they could get out of it.

And in my opinion - even more excellent for kitchens is MetaTrader 5, because there is no tick tester (testing accuracy with changing spreads on every tick), no download of own history (collected or provided by broker).

serferrer:
And in my opinion - even more excellent for kitchens is MetaTrader 5, as there is no tick tester (accuracy testing with a varying spread on every tick), no download of your own history (collected or provided by your broker).

Don't write nonsense. The situation with MT5 is fundamentally different. MQ is now the market maker in forex terminals. The times of MT4 are passing, now MQ can afford not to adjust to the conjuncture of the kitchens. They have become much tougher to work with the new terminal. Hence the reluctance to introduce the new MT5. Look at the brokerage company that does not have a new terminal - it means that they still have the schemes of work that MT4 allowed. Do you need such a brokerage company?

C-4:

Don't write nonsense. The situation with MT5 is fundamentally different. MQ is now the market maker in forex terminals. The times of MT4 are passing, now MQ can afford not to adjust to the conjuncture of the kitchens. They have become much tougher to work with the new terminal. Hence the reluctance to introduce the new MT5. Look at the brokerage company that does not have a new terminal - it means that they still have the schemes of work that MT4 allowed. Do you need such a brokerage company?

How can you be so sure that the DCs are so naive and suddenly refuse to take the money they are dishonestly taking.

serferrer:

How can you be so sure that DCs are so naive and suddenly refuse to take the unfairly taken money themselves.

Shit, I clearly hinted to you that with MT5 it's harder to take money unfairly, so there's no reason to put it in place. Look at the DCs that don't have it and draw the appropriate org. conclusions.