How can I tell the difference between a FOREX chart and a PRNG? - page 16

Prival:

you've answered half of the shortcomings yourself. I will add besides ticks from which you can create interesting chart types, you cannot put your history there, as an option try to test the mutual influence of euro/dollar, dax, oil and RTS index .... It is easier and faster to do it in another platform

You can't do a lot of little things, but these little things then add up to one big picture.... sit down and think, seriously so take your time. Have you come here in earnest for a long time? To make money or catch bugs in the next platform release for free? You're wasting your time. its most important value and there's no way you can buy time and no way you can get it back. What are you wasting it on, learning a programming language with (3-4) programmers? Or is it better to spend this time on learning something more reliable, like C#, in which you can write a robot and it will work virtually anywhere, on any exchange.

For those who think it's hard to write in C#. Look at this video, it's in Russian. You create a trading robot there, the simplest one can be created in 2-3 minutes, NT has a robot builder. Compare yourself the ease of creation and clarity of NT and MT5 code, then sit down and think, you live, you spend your time, no one will live your life for you, only you and no one else can spend your time. If you think that life is a draft, you can rewrite it later. No way, it won't work.

There is no button to start over. It doesn't exist.Game Over is complete and utter.

P.S. My mother's last words. Died in 2012. 86 years old. HOW QUICKLY TIME FLEW BY....

Who needs it - will understand.

Prival:
I'm confused. Got me thinking... Too bad the link to the video doesn't work(

Roman.:

How about this?

OH! Sanx! It's working!

Prival: Assuming that energy is not going anywhere, you have to make a multi-currency indicator, if you take 8 currencies, then the closed loop system should have 28 pairs. Total energy (since it goes nowhere) = 1.

I would dispute that.

Anyway, in my metamodel(that's me being modest to say so) "stock" is an open system exchanging energy with the external environment by changing the parameters of the equation of motion of the stock. "The external environment" is some thing in itself that sets the parameters for the stock.

The equation of motion of the stock is non-linear, but under certain assumptions one can get rid of non-linearity and introduce a Lagrange function.

There is no reason to believe that even a large system of forex pairs will be an energy closed system.

Mathemat:

I would dispute that.

At any rate, in my metamodel(I say that out of modesty), the "stock" is an open system exchanging energy with the external environment by changing the parameters of the equation of motion of the stock. "The external environment" is some thing in itself that sets the parameters for the stock.

The equation of motion of the stock is non-linear, but under certain assumptions one can get rid of non-linearity and introduce a Lagrange function.

There is no reason to believe that even a large system of forex pairs will be an energy closed system.

So I am not claiming that it is true. This is just a hypothesis that I wanted to check. To build such an indicator. Look at it. Spin it. See if it works. Suppose as one of the options for inputs for the Neural Network. It'll normalize automatically. The sum of the energies always equals 1. But at that time MT4 didn't allow to do it. I can try to do it in MT5 but I don't know if it will help.

serferrer:

Writing a trading robot in NinjaTrader (and testing it on historical data)

Thank you...for the useful links. Saved. The platform's really cool on first impressions... Feels powerful... I will start to use it as a source code for MQL4.

I will study Ninja and C# along with MQL5.

DYN: I will study Ninja and C# in parallel with MQL5
Well, go ahead and take it in your hands. But first, read here and a little further.

Mathemat:
Well, well, go ahead and flag it up. Just read here first and a little further on.

http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=73249

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/3336-ninja-trader-torgovaya-platforma

List of American futures brokers with commissions (see there for a list of platforms with the word Ninja 8 out of 21)

http://finviz.com/store/futures-brokers.ashx