How do you programmatically distinguish between a PROFESSIONAL fetus and a DILIETAN fetus? - page 10

borilunad:

Excuse me, DimitriN! What do you need it for? For what kind of statistics?

I'll try to answer it for him

All kinds of MQL4 code has been created over a dozen years.

And in order not to dig through all that crap, you want to qualify its author by the same c/non-c.

sergeev:

I will try to answer this question for him

I've created all sorts of MQL4 code in the last ten years.

And in order not to dig through all kinds of dreck, I would like to qualify its author by the same d/non-d.

So, Dmitry wants to replace the qualification body and pin the labels on you? And who are the judges? Freedom of speech, that's a good thing! Freedom of action should be regulated by representative bodies. Otherwise and in this case it is the free market that decides! Or is Dimitri authorised by some body, such as the "Programmers' Union", the "Forum Administration", etc.?

borilunad:
So Dimitri wants to tamper with the qualification body and hang labels on you? And who are the judges? Freedom of speech, that's good! Freedom of action should be regulated by representative bodies. Otherwise and in this case it is the free market that decides! Or is Dmitriy authorized by some body, such as "Association of programmers", "Forum administration", etc.?

Why do you want to empower everything :)

The market is free in its assessments.

I, for example, am very interested to hear at least a couple of evaluation criteria.

But with every passing hour I understand that the topic-starter has not solved the problem. or rather, he could not understand where to dig and what to analyze.

sergeev:

why do you want to empower everything :)

The market is free in its evaluations.

I, for example, am very interested to hear at least a couple of evaluation criteria.

But with every passing hour I understand that the topic-starter has not solved the problem. or rather, he could not understand where to dig and what to analyze.

Everyone may have an opinion and express it, but to conduct a campaign such as an evaluation of the actions of moderators, professional programmers?

What company is next?

borilunad:

Everyone can have an opinion and express it, but running a company like evaluating the actions of moderators, the professionalism of programmers?!

Which company is next?

You're confused, or you're making an off-topic chorus.

borilunad:
Boris,, I will reply but a little later, sorry, very busy, torn apart, bad day today :))

DmitriyN:
... sorry, very busy, torn apart...

One piece of advice on how to increase your free time:
Give up on the idea of checking the professionalism of the code. IMHO: the output will be zero.

there is 'calligraphic handwriting' and then there is 'your own'...
some of your documents, you don't even want to look at, knowing what kind of handwriting it's filled in...
the first needs work, the second, "it's fine..." (a cartoon, by the way...)

sergeev:

You're either confused or you're making a big deal out of the subject.

You don't need to, so don't need to!

DmitriyN:
Boris,, I'll answer but a little later, sorry, very busy, torn apart, bad day today :))
Get your pieces together, take it easy, tomorrow will be a better day, I hope! :))