How do you programmatically distinguish between a PROFESSIONAL fetus and a DILIETAN fetus? - page 11

DDFedor:
there is 'calligraphic handwriting' and then there is 'your own'...
some of your documents, you don't even want to look at, knowing what kind of handwriting it's filled in...
the first needs to be worked on, the second, "it's fine..." (cartoon, by the way...)

code structure and a well-established mnemonics of variables is a sign of professionalism.

Although one cannot judge qualification by handwriting on paper, it is vice versa, professionals often have really bad handwriting.

Programmers do not write much with a pen, only scribbles.

abolk:

The structure of the code and the established mnemonics of the variables - like "caligraphic handwriting" - is a sign of professionalism.

Far from always. And far from being the main one.

borilunad:

Everyone can have an opinion and express it, but running a company like evaluating the actions of moderators, the professionalism of programmers?!

Which company is next?

There's a code transporter from regular to standard! (or something like that...)

Let's find this thread on the fifth! After all, we discussed it!!!

P.S. I'm not dreaming about it.

Roman.:

There's a code transporter from normal to standard! (or something like that...)

Let's find that branch on the fifth already! It's been discussed!!!

P.S. I wasn't dreaming about this...

I'm not convinced by the standard ones, I like novelties, finds, something fresh! And I'll have a look at the fifth one, thanks!

borilunad:
I'm not persuaded by the standard ones, I like novelties, finds, something fresh! I'll have a look at the fifth one, thanks!

Everything has already been stolen before you. No need, IMHO, for lyrics and the invention of the fox-pedal...

Learn a standard (readable and digestible) approach to writing code. In C.

It's all invented for us by literate people, and GRAIL IS THE GRAIL!(perhaps... After a long meditation on creation and reflection on trading criteria...)

Roman.:

Everything has already been stolen before you. No need, IMHO, lyrics and the invention of the fox-pedal...

It's all invented for us by literate people, and HE GRATES!(perhaps... After a long meditation on creation and reflection on trading criteria...)

The professional approach, today, gives away the presence of an internal systematic coding structure. It is most clearly distinguished by the degree of compression of the archivers. As soon as professional approach according to this criterion becomes known, there will appear converters of any code into readable and digestible one, which will reduce effectiveness of the criterion to zero.

P.S. By the way, it's not bad to do such processing, which is not difficult at all.

Roman.:

Everything has already been stolen before you. No need, IMHO, for lyrics and the invention of the lisp...

It's all invented for us by literate people, and HE GRAME!(perhaps... After a long meditation on creation and reflection on trading criteria...)

I started with Lingo (graphic design for video games).

I have a huge C++ tutorial. There's a lot in there on computer programming, which I wasn't interested in.

But I guess the basic principles are important! And those 2 pluses don't hurt? Or is C without ++ better?

borilunad:

I started with Lingo (graphic design for video games).

I have a huge C++ textbook. There's a lot in there on computer programming, which I wasn't interested in.

But I guess the fundamentals are important! And those 2 pluses don't hurt? Or is C without ++ better?

A basic approach to writing code. See the Five Forum. I'm not ready to google it myself. There were references, I've seen the information myself.... I wondered...

Roman.:

A basic approach to writing code. See the Five Forum. I'm not ready to google it myself. There were references, I've seen the information myself.... I was wondering...
Do you know the name of this topic there? Thank you!

Vinin is right about something, but very little.

If you google it, you don't even have to open a thread.