How do you programmatically distinguish between a PROFESSIONAL fetus and a DILIETAN fetus? - page 8

TheXpert:
Shitheads ))

Yes, there are codes that are so simple that there is no need to optimize them, simply because there is nothing to optimize. In this case I agree that the attempt to search for optimizations is nothing but bullshit. :)

Well, I admit that presence of optimization results is not the only criterion by which one should distinguish a pro's code from that of a novice. There is something more. For example, a way of writing code and a way of naming variables in such a way that the code is as easy to read as possible.

The trouble is that out of all the solutions for any question, the easiest one is the simplest - well, because until you get to it you have to look through and sift through a lot of junk.

tara:
Inspiration is not for sale. But you can sell a manuscript.

You can't sell a manuscript these days! A prerequisite for accepting a manuscript for publication may be winning a prize in a prestigious competition, sponsors and/or by paying the publisher to publish. I know from the experience of my loved ones and my own. And forced moonlighting is inevitable!

And only those who pour into the mill of the authorities and/or play on the tastes of the public are recognised quicker. Then from every edition, performance, production will come the copyright, which, unfortunately, does not shine on the programmer!

Inspiration doesn't need to be sold, it needs to live!

PapaYozh:

Just don't

One of the questions is whether in principle it's necessary to do a state check
if( !IsOptimization() ) {
}
before such functions as ObjectCreate(), Alert(), Print(), Comment()?
I mean that maybe this check is already written in them and they are automatically
excluded during optimizations and we'll save on duplicated checks?

If you find the formula F(program code) = programmer level, you can let the programmer write the program code himself - with a genetic algorithm, for example.

chief2000:

One of the questions is whether it is necessary in principle to do a status check
before functions like ObjectCreate(), Alert(), Print(), Comment()?
I mean that perhaps this check is already written into them and they are automatically
And we will save money on duplicated checks?
And what prevents you from testing the Expert Advisor in 2 variants and drawing conclusions about the reasonability of checking?

borilunad:

As I see it, a professional programmer must write for themselves, as a writer or composer, and to order, also professionally, necessarily with a real positive result. Another thing is if he is asked to write on the customer's idea (TOR), despite the fact that his idea is inconclusive for the programmer, in which case the programmer warns that the customer is unlikely to work with the tip, but the customer insists and the programmer performs the order. I understand that the specifics are different here and that no masterpiece will stand the test of time, but agree that there are examples of longevity (verified by the tester) in the Market on MT5 for the entire history. I think this will be the starting point for determining the professionalism of the program and the programmer, as well as the trader, not because he knows, knows how, but by the result. Of course, this professional work should cost accordingly.

And no one is forbidden to knock off the odd job, as writers and composers often do, condescendingly referring to it as a necessary part-time job "to support their trousers". Pardon my frankness, but without it, why speak out!

Are you a lyricist? :-)

What kind of programmer-composer is that, "and to order, also professionally, necessarily with a real positive result." :-) Whose order? Your own?

"The way I see it, a professional programmer should write for himself, like a writer or composer, and on commission, also professionally, necessarily with real positive results." - Wrong. The real positive result is the organization and management of PAMM for a composer, where a la "customers" are his investors. Look at Ivan Petrov! What a composer. I am his investor. And I'm also a high-risk, non-public one.

"It's another matter if he is asked to write to the customer's idea (ToR), despite the fact that his idea is unconvincing to the programmer" - no one needs to be convinced! If you have the TOR, you must obtain the code in accordance with a given algorithm. That's all.

You have vague notions on these questions, mush in general. Read forum 5 - there is just the hot topic now CUSTOMER and CONTRACTOR cooperation, by passing a series of Tasks, including code testing for a STRICTLY defined algorithm, etc.

No hackwork - everything must be regulated from start to finish! (which is what people at Five are doing now).

All - IMHO!

Roman.:

Are you a lyricist? :-)

What kind of programmer-composer is that, "and to order, also professionally, necessarily with a real positive result." :-) Whose order? Your own?

"The way I see it, a professional programmer should write for himself, like a writer or composer, and to order, also professionally, necessarily with a real positive result." - Wrong. The real positive result is the organization and management of PAMM for a composer, where a la "customers" are his investors. Look at Ivan Petrov! What a composer. I am his investor. And also doled out on a high-risk, non-public one.

"It's another matter if he is asked to write according to the customer's idea (ToR), despite the fact that his idea is inconclusive for a programmer" - you don't have to convince anyone! If you have the TOR, get the code in accordance with a given algorithm. That's all.

You have a vague notion of these issues. Read forum 5 - there just now the actual topic of a PROUD interaction between CUSTOMER and CONTRACTOR, by passing a series of Tasks, including code testing for a STRICTLY defined algorithm, etc.

No hackwork - everything must be regulated from beginning to end! (Which is what people at Five are doing now).

All - IMHO!

It is commendable that it is regulated, and that the professional and the customer will benefit from it. If only the relationship between us and the DC could be regulated for mutual benefit!

borilunad:
... If only the relationship between us and the DCs were mutually beneficially regulated!
That's already in the CFTC. And choose a decent DC for your taste and colour.

Roman.:
This is already in the CRDFR. And choose a decent DC for your taste and colour.
I know that. I meant how to avoid conflicts of interest! Say, that it would be to their advantage if the client wins, and not vice versa!

According to balance sheet quotes.... If you see it on the website... The rest is up to you