FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 302

Reshetov:
Especially from the white house. He'll be out soon, and there's unemployment in his country. And here's Emka in the tub, unploughed.

I'll take obamka as my maid, he's a good dancer too, I appreciate creative people ))))

emotraid:

I'll take Obamka as my maid, he's a good dancer too, I appreciate creative people ))))
He can also work on the vegetable garden. He has already set up a farm near the white house, so he has experience in this field.

moskitman:

I don't care.

In five years, there is not a single atom left in the human body that was there five years ago. The human body is a process.

this topic is beyond the scope of this forum. the main purpose of any object is to last for a while and then disappear. this is the essence and purpose of the entire universe.

Reshetov:
He can also work on the garden. He has a small farm near the white house, so he has experience in this matter.

yeah yeah... no nigger's got to chill by my bathtub, let him plow in the country. ))))

Ok, I can't wait for the Artikuliev impulse, my axe is still beeping northwards. I'm going to bed ))) goodbye everyone

solar:
this topic is beyond the scope of this forum. the main purpose of any object is to last for a while and then disappear. this is the essence and purpose of the entire universe.
Nice. Obama means Chuy watermelons don't come out...

solar:

this topic is beyond the scope of this forum. the main purpose of any object is to serve for some time and then disappear. this is the essence and purpose of the whole universe.

how...how did man suddenly develop consciousness...and why...and why does it not develop in animals ?

Vizard:

how...how did humans suddenly develop consciousness...and why...and why does it not develop in animals ?

this topic is beyond the scope of this forum ))))))))))))

Vizard:

how...how did humans suddenly develop consciousness...and why...and why doesn't it develop in animals ?
224 genes unlike any other earthly organism.

solar:

this topic is beyond the scope of this forum ))))))))))))

got it ))))

short can do...the euora has been debunked from all sides...we can also think about creation...

Vizard:

get off ))))

short can do...the euora has been debunked from all sides...we can also think about creation...

What can two sets of molecules reflect on? ))) It's easier to go to bed )))