FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 264

Wondering for a long time yesterday after watching Draghi's speech on Reuters, what does it resemble .... And I realised... Here it is.

>

solar:

Wondering for a long time yesterday after watching Draghi's speech on Reuters, what does it resemble .... And I realised... Here it is.

That's good.

Hi all, while the eurodollar pair is undecided about the entry point below, I suggest you pay attention to buying (min 3-4 figures hopefully) on the audjpy/ pair

advise where you can get direct information on current news, because it is too late to be posted in the newsstands

spammm32:
advise where you can get direct information on current news, because it is too late to be posted in the newsstands

Why do you need news?)

sergey620x:

Why do you need news)))

NNNADA

SEVER11:

Hi all, while the eurodoll pair is undecided on the entry point below, I suggest you pay attention to buying(min 3-4 figures hopefully) on the audjpy/ pair

kangaroos, by the way, are expecting a rate cut next week

SYDNEY, Sept 26. /Dow Jones/. The Australian dollar traded lower on Wednesday as some traders focused on a possible central bank interest rate cut next

next week. Financial markets are estimating the probability of an interest rate cut

70%, with the Reserve Bank of Australia's action at the forefront for the first time since June. At the moment the main interest rate of the Australian central bank stands at 3.5%. The interest rate has been cut by 1.25 percentage points since November 2011.

The Expert Advisor has pulled in the loss, it has not reversed, therefore it is not expected to go up:

2012.09.26 13:10:06 '3001864': order #7202400 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.2924 was modified -> sl: 1.2872 tp: 0.0000

what do you gentlemen say on the pound?

what do you gentlemen say on the pound?