FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 269

What did he do to you so badly? )))))
Gizmo:
ALL SALUTE!!!! The official media reports that the old man with the beard, aka Strenger, aka Bosya the Beard, aka Anti-Tantrik, aka Roma from the 20th house, aka Gnome (who turned out to be a homo), aka tongue without bones, aka Megogrocher and computer worm, and just LOOH was seen in an intimate relationship with the dollar, and he performed a passive role by twisting $1 notes and smearing them in the harshest way. So, don't listen to the old marozmatic and do as normal people say (Artikul, Solar etc.......) Hi GOMOStrainer. Thanks for the third time you advised me to dump the depo. SUCK IT..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mathijsen:
What did he do to you? )))))

But it's written, he lost his deposit 3 times )))) Although Strainch has seldom gone wrong lately, if only a bit, i.e. short-term)))

Gizmo , you need totrade your own TS, not the musings of forum members. there are both bulls and bears adherents here at any given time. The only thing you have to do is to trade the signals of others, so you agree with them, and if you do, you are at fault.

I mean on which forecast exactly was it wrong?

mathijsen:
I mean on which prediction did he make a mistake?
Probably in the last one, but I wonder what lot did the comrade enter, if after passing 85 pips the depo is lost, here, in my opinion, the loss is inevitable!))

nexter:
Gizmo , you need totrade your own TS, not the musings of forum members. there are both bulls and bears adherents here at any given time. If you trade other people's signals, it means you agree with them, if you do, you are at fault.

You can trade based on other company's signals, if the previous results suit you. But do not forget about stops and other precautions. There are no 100% forecasts and other miracles. Or the forecast may come true, but the price will suffer a lot of losses.

For Strange himself, I am more than sure that the depo is still alive, even though there has been a drawdown.

mathijsen:
I mean, which prediction did you make a mistake on?
What the fuck does it matter which one was wrong, as long as Kolyan got the deposit?

strangerr:

I do not close the buy from 1.29, I put a pause for 1.2915. And it's not so good to measure it, like)))) I may try it with Tantrick, but he is gone((((.

Don't worry about him - he'll come in now and brag about his big profits.

Reshetov:

You can trade on other people's signals, as long as previous results are satisfactory. Just do not forget about stops and other precautions. There are no 100% forecasts and other miracles. Or the forecast may come true, but the price will suffer a lot of losses.

For Strange himself, I am more than sure that the depo is still alive, even though there has been a drawdown.

I remember it now: in mid-June it was in the highs, Strange was talking about the bai. And I looked at my m5 to sell signal, I thought it was a small correction, now it will defuse in the flat. Then I got a sell signal at 1 o'clock, I thought the correction was too long, then I had 4 hours and the ECB cut its rate. I think the correction has been delayed and then the ECB cut the bid. Then I realized that I should not listen to other people's stories if my TS gives the opposite signal :) And the guy has made the same mistakes three times :)))

<br/ translate="no">

strangerr:

Buy from 1.29 not closing, put a pause at 1.2915 .But it's not so good to measure myself like)))) I may go out with Tantrick, but he is gone(((.

It is strange. In such a situation, the cumulative ration was too high for the brokers and the handshake was too low.

That's not the kind of thing a doctor's XYZ clinic can cure. Only to the morgue.