FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 272

solar:

(he makes one mistake and his karma is ruined (hee-hee).
))) A couple of flubs.......

Reshetov:

He's bullshitting. Now he's going to sit in ambush and wait for Strange to make another mistake. Then he will jump out of the bushes with a bare bum and publicly show his scars on it and declare that he deflated two more depts on his signal.

:-)

Yura, it's a psychological move, by the way it works as if I'm the same as you, but I'm higher than you))))

Reshetov:

He's bullshitting. Now he's going to sit in ambush and wait for Strange to make another mistake. Then he'll come out of the bushes with a bare ass, show his scars publicly and say he's lost two more depots on the signal.

There are a lot of woodpeckers, moreover, in the same message he commented, that he removed the pending order at 2915 and left only buy from 1.29, which successfully closed on loss today. I cannot remember what I advised him about. I do not remember what I advised him, so I do not remember.)

That's on a move from 2915 to 2835, 80 pips. That's pretty cool.

well strange has ruined everything, come out of the bushes, time for the old timers to leave or else they will scare us out of the forum again....

if they would have stayed in the bushes we would have had some fun and gone on our way....

Guzno Gizmo's new strategy is guaranteed to fail, now he'll remember Wizard's tales and squeal that he was also involved in the losses ))))

emotraid:

Guzno Gizmo's new strategy is guaranteed to fail, now he'll remember Wizard's tales and squeal that he was also involved in the losses ))))

Wizard anyway))))

strangerr:

That's on a move from 2915 to 2835 to drain the depo, 80 pips. That's pretty cool.

Mabylich is outmatched ))))

emotraid:

(i.e., the new Guzno Gizmo strategy is guaranteed to fail, now he'll remember Wizard's fairy tales and squeal that he has also been involved in the losses))))

Wizard is clever!))) A fairy tale is a fairy tale all the same ... What's in it for you? )))

By the way, the words "fairy tale" and "blizzard" in this thread are patented )))))))))))))))))))

hilarious ))))

Vizard:

Wizard thought it through )))) A fairy tale is a fairy tale all the same ... What's in it for you?))

By the way, the words "fairy tale" and "blizzard" in this thread are patented )))))))))))))))))))

hilarious ))))

i've traded with them and not bad)))) i don't know what he's up to... it's hard to find his brains in the goo )))) maybe he'll come up with something))

strangerr:

Wizard anyway))))

hilarious ))))
all the latest tales are PROTOCOLED ))))
and as you can see - they allow you to go in for 24 hours...
so no one but Strange ))))))))