FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 274

Gizmo:
I'm glad to be in your and maybe someone else's painful memory forever. Ha ha!!!

Buy gold to 1,752 )))) no more than that or you'll blame me for draining five more depots ))))

Vizard:

I'm laughing... why the fuck should I teach her... i'll tell you, it's not the last depo you've lost...

stop making trouble... and get the fuck out of here... I'm sick of reading this bullshit... good luck...

You might have a shorter one. And what about the flubbing, etc.

emotraid:

buy gold alien to 1,752 )))) no more current or you'll accuse me of draining five more depots ))))

hilarious...

poztalom ))))))

emotraid:

gold buy alen to 1,752 )))) no more current or you'll accuse me of draining five more depots ))))
THANK YOU. MUST, because I feel humiliated and insulted)))))

Gizmo:
You might be shorter. What about fluffing and stuff like that?

flooding is the second part...psycho unloading...the first and main one = theme title....

If you don't have anything to say about the market, don't bother with flattery...but I'm sick of it now...I'm going to go and look at some models...

Gizmo:

Individuals are to be commended. Forgive those who owe me!

Well, at least we're getting some action! )))) And learn psychology yourself - HOWEVER!

Then you won't see any success in the market... good riddance...

Gizmo:
THANK YOU. MUST, because I feel humiliated and insulted)))))

apologise to Stranger, kiss his left shoe and trowel of concrete and I'll forgive you )))

sergey620x:
No success in the market then... good riddance...
You decide for yourself, I'll decide for myself. OKAY?

Gizmo:
You decide for yourself, I'll decide for myself. OK?

not ok...everyone's sending you away...or didn't you notice )))) tinny....

emotraid:

apologise to Stranger, kiss his left shoe and trowel of concrete and I'll forgive you )))
Sorry Stranger. Kiss the master's left concrete shoe and I forgive you.