FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 224

Sdimm:
Good move so he might snag a second limiter at 3030 ))))

Mm-hmm ... and a flying gaiter at 1.32 ))))

emotraid:

Mm-hmm ... and a flying gait at 1.32 ))))

no rock bottom to 2880 ))))

Sdimm:

no rock down to 2880 ))))

look for heavier stones, it'll make it easier for me to outrun you ))))

closed gold... how sweet and buttery is my heart )))))

emotraid:

look for heavier stones, it will make it easier for me to overtake you ))))

closed the gold... how sweet and buttery is my heart )))))

and you'd better inflate the balloons to make it to 32 )))

Sdimm:

I'm not going anywhere... )

We'll make it to 32. )))) The main thing is that I closed the last order in the bank, and three orders today with a profit... The euro pound disappoints me, it does not want to go above 0.80 ))))

emotraid:

We'll make it. )))) The main thing is that I took the last order and closed three of them today with a profit. The euro pound is giving me grief, it won't go above 0.80 . ))))

Any idea why? )))

Sdimm:

any idea why? )))

Probably a partition and bears and bulls sit on both sides... waiting to see who can outbid ))))

I might buy some more gold today, I'm really looking forward to it at 1.8 )))) I'll see how the pullback goes

emotraid:

Look at what forex does to people))) the girl just keeps getting better and better, day by day.

Vlad72:
look what forex does to people))) the girl is getting richer and richer, day by day.

the main thing is that the girl gets richer every day ))))

that's it... closed and the eurik can go to your 1.28... I'll start buying in 10 minutes ))))

emotraid:

♪ as long as the girl gets richer every day ♪ ))))

that's it... closed and the eurik can go to its 1.28... I'll start buying in 10 minutes ))))

confirmed demand zone 12753--12673, that's where we're aiming for.

Way to go. Keep up the good work, it's nice to see such a beauty.