FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 121

tuma88:

Hi there !

Item, whisper me later if anything changes.

Thank you.

The boy will whisper, don't worry.

emotraid:

I'm not sure of anything, I wait for my signals and buy stupidly ))))
When you're not sure, you don't say "one hundred percent".

I'm not sure of anything, I wait for my signals and stupidly buy )))

Gizmo:
I'm not sure of anything, I wait for my signals and buy stupidly))))
Stupid, stupid buying, so you can stupidly sell ... I don't see the difference ))

odiseif:
dumb, dumb to buy, so you can dumb to sell ...I don't see the difference ))
Not my post. Hilarious))))))))

nexter:
When you're not sure, you don't say, "I'm sure."

i'm sure they're lying)))

odiseif:
stupid, stupid buy, so you can stupid sell ... no difference ))

i did so this morning, got a nsd-usd sell signal and stupidly sold ))))

artikul:
Correction is over )))) Going into space ))))

"....After the European Central Bank meeting and Mario Draghi's press conference, the single currency continues to enjoy a bullish disposition, amid lower borrowing costs on Eurozone peripheral countries' bonds. However, despite some easing of investor concerns about the ability of troubled countries - to finance their debts - via bond markets, we remain cautious on the future prospects of the single currency.Firstly, the euro still retains a corrective character and, near 1.2874 - 1.2910, the upward momentum is likely to fade. Secondly, as soon as the market enthusiasm fades and the sentiment of investors regarding the single currency becomes more balanced, negative long-term economic factors are likely to come to the forefront again. The Eurozone would not be able to pave the way for growth of the single currency by continuing to build up debt. The appreciation of the Euro is therefore absolutely temporary.

That is why next week forecast assumes the initial decline of the pair from the previous high, approximately to the zone 1.2720 - 1.2660, and then, the pair will go up and correction termination of its growth, near the levels 1.2910 and 1.2874. Further, the forecast expects a reversal and resumption of the decline of the single European currency to the price levels: 1.2755; 1.2711; 1.2670; 1.2624; 1.2588; 1.2518 and possibly lower, towards 1.2456.

lotos7:

"....After the European Central Bank meeting .......

I wonder if these articles are written by a man? I get the impression that they are generated by a bot, some Random Random Randomization and Spell Checker are embedded in it and it spells stuff all day long.

solar:

I wonder if these articles are written by a man? I get the impression that they are generated by a bot, some Random Random Randomization and spell checker have been added to it and it spells stuff all day long.

see, I can't believe they're pulling all kinds of crap )))) I gave them the link this morning, they're pulling all kinds of crap too, so I'm not gonna post it again )))