FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 125

solar:

Let's juggle words, yes I have heard that version .... If they leave the euro, what will the EU be like? Do they really benefit from it? Don't forget that Germany only got out of the looming recession by creating the euro... They squeezed everything out of the donor countries and everything is great. Hello printing press in general is the most realistic option. Politicians are lazy now. It is easier to steal from their citizens by injecting money into the economy.

they will all be in trouble (all countries) if the EU collapses...even worse than before it was created...

M_Dimens:

The situation in the indices has changed and a strengthening of the euro is now likely

technically, it has entered the old long term uptrend and is trying to break out of it, but so far without success...

nexter:

What can they do? Are there any options?

Von Samaras would be happy to implement austerity, but the citizens revolt - and he ended up between a hammer and anvil.

But he could have just gone to Samara ))))...

Vizard:

They will all (all countries) be worse off when the EU collapses... even worse off than before it was created...

So of course. Everyone is in a bind. So due to this deep dependency - the future of the euro is very good .

solar:

Let's juggle words, yes I have heard that version .... OK come out of the euro, then what will the EU be like next?
The PRC will have another province in the west.

Reshetov:
The PRC will have another province in the west.

China has enough territory beyond the Urals for now ))))

Eura has drawn a new target of 3233 ))))

artikul:
The eu has drawn a new target - 3233 ))))

1.35 is the target zone, sort of. And then we'll see.

artikul:
Evra drew a new target - 3233 )))

how did you see it...

lotos7:

how did you see that...

my order ))))