FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 585

strangerr:

I do not use KD indices, the terminal is loaded like crazy, but what is the use of them, you can see the levels of trades without them. I started reading about clusters, my brain got stuck and ran away from there))))

I've got a good feel for their metadata because they don't transmit data on weekends as the indices are empty.

lvsevolodl:

Why don't we work it out together? How do you feel about that?

I don't mind, one head is good, but two or more is better.

Sdimm:

If you think that you have a problem with the trading robot, you may reverse it and try to find a solution.

You should take a break from Forex on weekends, both for people and indices :))

somby:

I don't mind, one head is good, but two or more is better.

You remind me of the two-headed scoophead Emilie - she reached a weight of almost half a pound and lived in Minnesota for about four years. And how did it die? Apparently, she went nuts after all. The other was a day later, due to intoxication, and the other died as well.

Be careful with two heads in general.

Sdimm:

I'm not sure if you're right, but I'm sure you're right... I'm sure you're right, but I'm sure you're right... I'm sure you're right, but I'm right.

Wouldn't it be easier to click this button once?)

strangerr:

I know what you mean.

strangerr:

Wouldn't it be easier to click that button once?)

Why else would I need this tool when my netbook is as hot as a kettle and does not move, a minimum of applications.

solar:

You remind me of the two-headed scoophead Emilie - she reached a weight of almost half a pound and lived in Minnesota for about four years. And how did it die? Apparently, she went nuts after all. The other was a day later, due to intoxication, and the other died as well.

Be careful with two heads in general.

Funny story :) Especially about the first head jammed tightly in the shell:)) That's not how America works. It would have been more correct if the second head had hung over and the first one had died of intoxication:))

strangerr:

Wouldn't it be easier to click this button once?)

Question. How do you know which volume is selling and which is buying?