FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 579

emotraid:

If our bandits had killed 11 people (or more) this week, cops would not look for them... They'll do a briefing and put some homeless guy on the street.

That's the first I've heard of it. What happened?

somby:

This is the first time I've heard of it. What happened?

http://www.caravan.kz/article/50256/print

Man, some kind of "Group-Dyatlova." Mysterious events. It all looks like it has something to do with politics. Although who might Kazakhstan be in conflict with? Drug lords?

strangerr:

This is the picture for next week and I don't like it one bit, the price is between two levels, in case the upper one fails to penetrate.... So, it's something to think about.

Not the right price positioning relative to the levels, for the upside.

I closed the buy today - it's going very hard, the stock has a lot of Limit Caps and there is no news, to give the acceleration - my ass got the right feeling :)

And the next week - any negativity and the eur will go down. So, I do not see the point in buying yet.

nexter:

That is why I closed the buy today - it is obviously going hard, there are a lot of Limiters in the stock and there is no news to make it go faster - my ass was rightly feeling it :)

And the next week - any negativity and the eur will go down. So, I do not see the point in buying.

Disagree. Euro daily: Thursday's candlestick clearly shows buying, price was pushed back from the contract level, Friday's candlestick cannot be called selling, balance of power rather.

There is no sign of selling in the week. The week before last week was a test of selling, which shows that the offer was deleted; the week before last week it was a buying, but not really, some stupid bears are still trying to press.

As for the USD index, there is no buying this week and no aggressive selling, it is balanced too, so there are two possible variants, I'm inclined to the rising and the falling one:

The euro is above the contract level 1.2282, till its breakthrough with good volume there is nothing to talk about selling. I think that till the end of the contract we will continue the sputtering, Margaret was right.

So, there is some aggression from the bulls, but there are only attempts from the bears' side. The only thing I can suggest is that there is an accumulation for a good rise; the longer the accumulation period, the higher the result. Looking at the EUR's daily chart I think that they may start the climbing down to 1.20+, they do not want to start the climbing now, though all the conditions are there. Such a situation for today, but it does not mean that it will be the same in a week. For the short-term we have two zones 2355-80 resistance and 2240-80 support, if the conditions are present at the bottom, buy, sell at the top)))

Done so and smoking:

Wizard, now about your behaviour last night. Why didn't you sell? Would you have snatched the babels for 2270, or did you balk at our saxaul's advice? ))))

Who is interested in the audi target for the short term.

strangerr:

Thank you, detailed, understandable.

Sdimm:

Thank you, detailed, understandable.

What's the use, it's a mess, they don't want to go anywhere in particular yet)))

strangerr:

What good will it do, it is a mess, they do not want to go anywhere in particular))))

I think if there is going to be a breakthrough or something close to it they will hit it hard... until the elections in the U.S., and then the quid will be released imho...