FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 581

strangerr:

For predictions go to my brother Ishim)))) He's not very talkative lately, he's thinking about something))).
I don't make predictions, I don't feed trolls. Hey, Wizard.

strangerr:

Apiachatka, aksakala)))

More like this, gap to 2355-60 and from there to contract to 2280.

It's not a typo, it's a handicap. your bonus.

Ishim:
Again he was brave again until the euras hit his head. All this demagogy is explained simply - it will not fall without bulls and the bears on the top (28-30) need to suffer, as the conclusion of 1.25... should test. (my pictures are in the text).

All this is explained simply - think with your head, and not to sneak through))))

strangerr:

It's all explained in a simpler way - think with your head, not with your head)))
You've been doing that a lot - put dried bird cherry in your tea, or brew some oak bark.

Solar, come out for a troll, brother Ishim is on a roll

Ishim:
you're getting a little carried away - put dried bird cherry in your tea! or brew some oak bark.

strangerr:
Solar, come out for a troll, brother Ishim is on a roll
I don't feed the trolls, you're all trolling, goodbye! (and don't listen to the moose farmers.)

Ishim:
I don't feed the trolls, you're all trolling, goodbye!(and don't listen to the moose farmers.)

So now I don't talk to you at all?)))

strangerr:

So now I should not communicate with you at all?)
Go to Kazakhstan where you can find saxaul. (Well, write little by little I will continue to watch your behavior)

Ishim:
Go to Kazakhstan where you can find saxaul. (Well, write little by little, I will continue to watch your behavior)

Where'd the pamm go, I loved watching that balance line so much....