FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 589

somby:

If you look closely at the quotes you can see.....

that the quotes of 18.08.12. and 19.08.12. have changed.

So what does this fluctuation within 3 points give us, if it really happened?

There is also such a site as timingcharts, I do not remember the exact address, MT5 likes to refer to it, so they like to draw 50-100 pips jumps on weekends.

solar:

the real quotes are even later. in asia, everything else is fantasy. (when the fuch starts, everything dances to it....)

tantrick said he will not feed it(

somby:
Yes, as much as I dislike Europe, alas the collapse is imminent :(( Although the euro was indeed very convenient for ALL.

You probably believe in the planet Nubira too? In Anunnah, and in green men and the inevitable collapse of the dollar? And you probably believe that the ruble will save the world! ))))

I'll tell you this: the sun will rise in the west sooner than the EU will fall apart.

strangerr:

So what does this fluctuation within 3 points give us, if it really happened?

There is another site like timingcharts, I do not remember the exact address, MT5 likes to refer to it, so they even like to draw jumps of 50-100 points on weekends.

I agree that these price changes do not mean anything, because they occur on relatively small volumes, in the absence of other market participants. But the fact remains.

solar:

You probably believe in the planet Nubira too? And the anunnahs and the green men and the imminent collapse of the dollar? And you probably believe that the ruble will save the world! ))))

Well, I'll tell you what, it will be faster for the sun to rise in the west than for the EU to collapse.

Well, the EU is a little sooner than the sun in the west, but not anytime soon. It's all bullshit, the aksakal promised not to feed us I say

solar:

You probably believe in the planet Nubira too? And the anunnahs and the green men and the imminent collapse of the dollar? And you probably believe that the ruble will save the world! ))))

Well, I'll tell you what, it will be faster for the sun to rise in the west than for the EU to collapse.

Blessed is he who believes:)))

somby:
Blessed is he who believes:)))

the euro and the dollar are two different economies.

solar:

the euro and the dollar are two different economic systems.

More like excrement))))

strangerr:

More like excrement)))

One economy is based on consumption, the other is based on saving )))) Until all the lab measurements are taken, the experience will continue.

solar:

The euro and the dollar are two different systems of economies.
The dollar walking around outside the US has nothing to do with the US economy.