FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 563

won't even look at it anymore=) for now=)!

Mitusha:
Hee hee hee

I'm laughing....I remember...there was this guy....he was drawing faces....lots and lots of indices on the chart and you couldn't even see the price....in short he must have been racking his brains for half a year ...then he returned to tank builds...)))

Ishim:
In short, listen! When you see a 100-pp. profit on a five-digit chart - fix it! (cut it to hell), there will be no straight 500-pp. trends! (if only downwards...), and there will be a motive to look for entries.
))

Vizard:

like...remove the price and go )))...
LOL)))))))

RekkeR:
))
4 signs! the fifth one is half!

Vizard:

funny ... i remember ... there was a guy ... he was drawing faces ... lots of different indices on the chart and you couldn't even see the price ... in short he must have gone crazy for half a year ... then he went back to building tanks ...))

Is tank assembly his main profession? :) or what? :) I don't get it :)

ZS. I do not often and the goal is not to bore you with charts) but the triangle is a 4 o'clock, that's where we go ...) :P

Hello moose pickers!!! :))) The market is great as usual!!! Up and down and up and down by 100 pips, looks like someone fat martin beats a breakout, so they spin it until they zero out :)))

Vizard:

I am hilarious... I just remembered... There was a guy here... he was drawing faces... lots of indices on the chart, you couldn't even see the price... In short, he must have gone crazy for six months... Then he went back to building tanks...))
I'm going to the seminary, I'll learn to be a priest and drive a Gelende, they give them to everybody...

Vizard:

I am hilarious... I remembered... there was a guy here... he was drawing faces... a lot of indices on the chart and you couldn't even see the price... in short he must have been boring his brain for six months... then he went back to building tanks...))
This is the leader of hamsters with a Boeing?

Mitusha:

Is tank assembly his main profession?:) or what? :) I don't get it :)

ZS. I do not often and the goal is not to bore you with charts) but the triangle is a 4 o'clock, that's where we go ...) :P

I think so...in general he said at the end - it's easier to collect tanks than to take them from the market...