FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 558

tema077:

1 to 1 either "yeah cunts....." or "oh wow...)"

and the ratio of profits to d. stakes.....

There don't seem to be any dissatisfied))))) as it was meant to be, it's time for a hundred shots)))

Ishim:
Sitting in a slump (((.

How so? You were buying.

strangerr:

How's that? You were buying.
I was buying 2370...

Sdimm:
No one seems to be dissatisfied))))) as planned, everything worked, it's time for a hundred shots)))

no way... 20 quid, bang, bang, bang!)))) I'm sitting on the fence... finger on the buy button...)

sergey620x:

and the ratio of profits to e. stakes.....

so far in the + phew, phew.....

OlegTs:

Well, how did our trio settle yesterday, they must have closed a long time ago))

I made a stop at 2,326, so let's keep waiting.

everything went well with the TP ))))

Sdimm:
I'm not happy with the feedback))))) as it was all meant to be, it's time for a hundred))))

I'm not happy, docked, Wizard's fairy tale came true and up will have to wait until next week.

sergey620x:
start with cent accounts

it will do nothing....also demo... 0.5K min....and lock it in a kartra... give only shipping and terminal addresses )))....at once the fonts will pass with the targets....and 10-20p will not be a waste )))) or death by starvation )))

strangerr:

I'm not happy, I've bought in, Wizard's fairy tale has come true, and up we'll have to wait until next week.
You have all the time buy, and buy only this morning the signal appeared.... (Merkel supported the euro)