FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 570

chepikds:
Don't listen to anyone and do it yourself.

hilarious... i say that every other day )))

Would have drawn a takeover before the close and go, but no asshole, neither here nor there.

chepikds:
Will it still shoot today or not? Or will it stomp on the ground for a strong surge? ))) And Monday's gap))))

Looks like it's been traded off.

Vizard:

hilarious... I say that every other day ))))
)))) there! don't concentrate on that))) I so concentrate on the schedule, the rest is fucked, in the sense of forecasts of course...

Sdimm:

it looks like that one will spread out all the pairs and exotics of the deck and this one only has 7 monitors to watch the week ))))

eh...for the week one you couldn't get a frame...you need a monitor)))) I couldn't believe it at first, then I saw it and fell out))) zeal eclipses the mind...

If I put 0.01 lots on the EUR in all directions without any stops and takeovers, there is always a profit due to the swap, it is always positive on the inst)))) strategy, damn it)))

emotraid:
If I put 0.01 lots on the EUR in any direction without any stops or takeovers, swap is always positive on insta)))) strategy, damn it)))

No, that's not the way to do it, you have to open accounts at different firms:

1. No swaps.

2. With as much swap as possible.

If you would like to increase swap size, I would like to hear from you. Also, you could increase the swap, but how?

This is the picture for next week and I don't like it one bit, the price is between the two levels, in case the upper one fails to penetrate.... So, it's something to think about.

The wrong positioning of the price in relation to the levels, for the upside.

chepikds:
))) there! don't concentrate on that))) I'm so focused on the chart, the rest doesn't matter, in terms of predictions of course...

It's just that when you're making fairy tales...it's weird if they don't work out...and there's mental pressure...

chepikds:

No, that's not the way to do it, you have to open accounts at different firms:

1. No swaps.

2. With as much swap as possible.

If you would like to increase swap size, I would like to hear from you. The swap could also be increased, but I would like to hear from you.

seduce the dealer ))))