FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 511

margaret:
dollar/frank looks up from a medium-term perspective

Thank you, Margaret. Do you happen to know what the new fashion of the Amerians is, to punish the bears on Fridays? They used to do it on Wednesdays.)

tara:

And the comments?

Yeah, it seems pretty clear...

The black line is a zigzag in pairs 1-2-3. The edge signals (paterns) show an upward trend of the dollar in these two pairs. The trend lines show the current movement.

PS While it is flat, trend lines are still redrawing, but I don't see any reason for a reversal.

rigc:
Strange will answer for himself, draw pokers))))

that's it...no more pokers or pokers)))hilarious...fairy tales maybe...

nexter:

Ahhhh Vizard... that's what you said :)

Now what were you arguing with today?

What I said - you said it yourself :))))

the power grid works...the uninterruptible power supply died...couldn't reply and put up a story...
i told you right away - the sot is a shambles...the delta futures cluster is random...dealing informers are a bad habit...
the one who checked it himself well done ... no need to chew on it a hundred times over (this is bullshit) ... something you don't agree with
show poses to the other side (for these 5-6 figures I specially left and showed later ... and with the moment of entry) ...
the competitive process will always be ... the main thing is not to bring it to the point of absurdity ... and not to spoil the microclimate ...

tara:

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear...

The black line is a zigzag in pairs 1-2-3. The edge signals (paterns) show an upward trend of the dollar in these two pairs. The trend lines show the current movement.

PS While it is flat, trend lines are still redrawing, but I don't see any reason for a reversal.

Thanks.

Vizard:

thepower grid works...the uninterruptible power supply died...couldn't reply and put up a story...
i told you right away - the sot is a shambles...the delta futures cluster is random...dealing informers are a bad habit...
the one who checked it himself well done ... no need to chew on it a hundred times over (this is bullshit) ... something you don't agree with
show poses to the other side (for these 5-6 figures I specially left and showed later ... and with the moment of entry) ...
the competitive process will always be ... the main thing is not to bring it to the point of absurdity ... and not to spoil the microclimate ...
A good reason, we forgive you, paint a fairy tale)))

strangerr:

Last night, sl 51pp, it's a sin not to buy in such places, mo very tempting.

something sneaks up on the horizon...it's treason )))....

What happens every day at 4.30pm Moscow time that causes volatility to spike?

Vizard:

the power grid works...the uninterruptible power supply died...couldn't reply and put up a story...
ugh .... be clearer next time :)