FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 514

Is 2330 the ceiling for today? Are we waiting for a pullback?

chepikds:

I couldn't think of a better place to sell!))) Sold, stop 20 pips:

Don't be stubborn, my brother)))

installyator:

It's a bit sluggish, I thought it would break out on the news.

Didn't even close the sells, added more at the top.

Get out of the line of fire, the few pips you take are not worth it, better join my squadron after the rebound))

Serg51:
The Ameras open at 4.30pm in Kiev.

I always thought Chicago was 4.30 p.m. Kiev too, but Margaret probably knows better.

yardex:
Get out of the line of fire, the few pips you grab aren't worth it, better join my squadron after the rebound ))

maladroit:
Is 2330 the ceiling for today? Are we waiting for a pullback?

As soon as you see a black candle on the hour hand, you can start thinking about a pullback from the second peak...

Vizard:

As soon as you see a black candle on the hour marker, you can start thinking about a pullback from the second peak (pips)...

Tantric has disappeared again, he must be buying up 500 euros))))

yardex:
Get out of the line of fire, the few pips you grab are not worth it, better join my squadron after the rebound ))
Manipulation on the dollar. Everything will come back to normal ))))

yardex:
Get out of the line of fire, the few pips you take are not worth it, better join my squadron after the rebound )))

Just do not let the day after tomorrow be a bearish surprise )))... otherwise you will be collecting planes all over the field again ))) ....

Vizard:

As long as the day after tomorrow doesn't end with a fairy tale called the bear surprise )))... otherwise you'll be field-collecting aeroplanes again ))) ....

)))))))))))))))))))