FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 509

Kitsan:

On TA down.

Thank you. Can you elaborate on the TA down there?

Today at 4 am Moscow time there was a bounce on the quid index at 80.50, which was instantly wiped out - this is just the 27th euro-figures area - so wait for the 31st of August - I think before that date the euro will be pushed to the updated low, or the second option 27th - then 18-16th and 1.6 after the elections (Obama is probably the last of the Mohicans)))))

strangerr:

On the subject, if you want to go fuck yourself, you can go without permission.
Strangerr, but how to answer the illogical question, "Specifically where? I know it's the other way round.)) But if it's the other way round, it's naturally downwards. OK, sorry, I'm a little wound up today )))

yardex:
Strangerr, but how to answer the illogical question, "Where exactly? I know it's the other way round)))" But if it's the other way round, it's naturally downwards. Ok, sorry, I'm a bit wound up today )))

Just my opinion: I think so, because ...)

strangerr:

Thank you. Can you elaborate on the TA?

Diversion at the edge of the channel

Kitsan:

Devers at the edge of the channel

So the deevers are just downwards.

strangerr:

So the deevers are down.

Well, I said that the TA is down, so the EUR is up. Unless, of course, the divert breaks)

Kitsan:

Well, I said that the TA is down, respectively the EUR is up. If the diver does not break of course)

Didn't get it right away, I'm stuck))))

strangerr:

So the diverts are just downwards.
If you look at the main standard indicators, it makes more sense for the USD/Franc to go down. And the volumes are talking about it too. But in forex there is more action against logic than according to it)))

strangerr:

Just my opinion: I think so, because...)
Kitsan will answer this question more professionally... Maybe I just didn't get the point of your question, usd/chf is almost a mirror of eur/usd, of course, except for the moments when the Swiss central bank intervenes to lower the franc against the dollar. Switzerland, the leading coffee supplier, but coffee is not growing in Switzerland ))