FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 362

Anyone who sees differently, write an EA according to your vision of the market, and let the written EA run through history.

This is sobering and sweeps away illusions .

DhP:

Anyone who sees otherwise, write an EA according to your vision of the market, and run the written EA through history.

This is sobering and sweeps away illusions.

If I've been doing this for 4 years, I've come to the conclusion that I need to keep an eye on the owl, although there are some details. But the most important one is that the robot has no emotions and the second most important one is that on Friday and Monday owls must sleep)))) The man sits on the fence...

DhP:

Anyone who sees differently, write an EA according to your vision of the market, and let the written EA run through history.

This is sobering and sweeps away illusions.

I trusted my Expert Advisor more than I trusted myself, and now I can't even understand the reason ... Now I have another advisor, this one was fired for drunkenness.) Too bad, though.

yardex:
I trusted my councillor more than I trusted myself, and here, I can't even understand the reasons... now i have another advisor, this one was fired for drunkenness ))
))))) if i hadn't used my hands... i would have crashed the bai last night. but as usual i fucked up and disabled it((( greed ....

buy-limit at 2256 and with a stop of 2239 - if we already have a reversal, we should mark it on m15 with the popular "tweezers" here

alex_r:

After 4 years of writing, I've come to the conclusion that owls should be looked after, although there are nuances here too. But the most important one, the robot has no emotions and the second most important one, on Friday and Monday owls should sleep)))) A man sits on the fence...

I've been struggling with my illusions for 4 years.

And counsellors are the best helpers in this.

Nevertheless, Friday is no excuse for a councillor to binge.

Nesradamus:

And there's no guarantee that the next candle won't come down to where that beautiful predecessor channel is the colour of ocean squeaky shallow water under the bright sun.

All in all, I'm in favour of a U-turn too, the idea is very supportive.

emotraid:

Watermelon myself from nervous tension and grandma has nothing left and the footballer will probably come in the evening

strangerr:
I am officially quitting this forum.

It's the first time, isn't it?