FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 365

alex_r:
It is easy, an owl has no emotions; it sees what is in the algorithm and does not give a shit what the master thinks. The TC algorithm is built in a kind of smart head with a huge thirst for easy profits, which at the hardest moments turns off the brain and with a smart facial expression starts "fixing" the robot's mistakes (I.e. its own) !!!! pardon the capes

You would also add that a sledgehammer is better than a blacksmith.

Who laid down this algorithm? And consciously? Then why does the master still see something there?

Do you know if it will or not?

alex_r:
Easy, the owl has no emotions, it sees what is in the algorithm and doesn't give a damn what the owner thinks. The TS algorithm has a kind of a smart head with a huge thirst for easy profits, which at the hardest moments turns off the brain and with a smart facial expression starts "fixing" robot errors (I.e. their own) !!!! pardon the caps.

+ Approximately the same thing I wanted to say!

fqbj:

+ Approximately the same thing I wanted to say!
))))))))))))))

PLEASE!!!

tema077:

Be careful with hamsters though, they bring back memories...

yurchenko:
do you know if it will or will not ?

who is the question? there is no answer to the question)))

i guess...and we'll see more lows...(below today's min)...

i asked a question how come you are so sure this is a reversal ? and what will you do and think if it goes down ? )))

DhP:

You also add that a sledgehammer is better than a blacksmith.

Who laid down this algorithm? And consciously? Then why does the master still seem to have something there?

It's easy, it's just that the owls cut a deal, for example -25%, I think that I will be able to resolve the situation, but I don't. Psychologically it's hard to close losses and then the "manual" mode kicks in, in my 4 years I lost thousands, it's a shame, but the toad still turns on the "brain"...((((

Sorry, I'm writing from my mobile, I can't choose who! We'll see about the drawdown!