FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 178

Vizard:

That's on the conscience of the church ministers)))

Don't break into holy places...just like you don't fuck in a museum where kids walk...just stupid sick chicks...scary ones too...don't give a shit...no idea of art...))

of course they shouldn't have done that, there's no point in this protest... but what's holiness got to do with it? religions aren't holy, a bunch of cattle control people and scare them into God's wrath and eternal torment... idiots ))))

I don't see the point in such a way of drawing attention to oneself either. IMHO as long as the kings are on the throne, everything is fine with the kings. no one will touch the king as long as he is in sight (c)

emotraid:

they shouldn't have done that, there's no point in this protest... what does it have to do with holiness? there is nothing holy about religions, a bunch of cattle control people by scaring them into God's wrath and eternal torment... idiots ))))

time for a moderator to intervene.... there are people who believe in the faith and it's their personal business and no one including you emo has the right to insult their feelings....

In 17 they were the same bastards who believed that nothing was sacred ... but young people do not know history well, so they will step on it.... the bastards...

will turn your sales around )))) waiting for a buy signal

yardex:

The Pussy Riot girls gathered at the CSU and sang a punk prayer with the following lines

Patriarch Gundy believes in Putin.
He'd better believe in God, bitch.
The Virgin's belt is no substitute for rallies.
The Virgin Mary is with us at the protests!
Virgin Mary, Mother of God, banish Putin!
Banish Putin, banish Putin!

The words are punk, of course, but what's so blasphemous about them? And who got spit in the soul. This is a purely political matter, nothing to do with God, the FSB oligarchs in cassocks are scared and demand an inquisition.
As Nikita Dzhigurda said, if they had sung: Virgin Mary, Devo, save Putin, they would have been given a bonus.
I wonder if Christ would come down from heaven right now and trash the CSU and kick all the dealers out, he'd probably get 15 years without a heavenly pardon )) Pharisaism, in a word.
How else can one protest against the church being turned into a political institution, where the hand washes the hand.

I think Gref will have a headache by the end of the week...

Thanks, that's right !

And it's also infuriating that we have courts that judge as they are told .

We had an interview with Putin, now he says they cannot judge Pussy so harshly. Where is the independent fair trial? Who and how does he judge?

Yeah... It's come to this... I thought the priests and their demonic crap in the '30s were burned out in this country... but no... ...the "believers" came out of nowhere... but the communists hanged all sorts of evil Christians and other denominations... badly...

emotraid:

of course they shouldn't have done that, there's no point in this protest... but what's that got to do with holiness? there's nothing holy about religions, a bunch of cattle control people by scaring them into God's wrath and eternal torment... idiots ))))
People need a deterrent, because consciousness and conscience is usually a problem, they have to intimidate with punishment from above. Religion is a necessary element in our society, there is nowhere to go. Especially taking into account that the police have degenerated completely, a kind of cancerous tumour. In truth Kirill has repulsed many people from the Church with this harsh reaction, but unfortunately he does not care about this issue. I do not like this trend in society, but there is nowhere to go, as I am not a saint, I will survive as best I can.

Vizard:

That's on the conscience of the church ministers)))

Don't break into holy places...just like you don't fuck in a museum where kids walk...just stupid sick chicks...scary ones too...don't give a shit...no idea of art...))

I agree, that's on the conscience of the church staff and guards. If I was praying at that time in HSS and they started distracting me, I would resent it because I wouldn't like it. But I would never demand 10 years without the right to correspondence for the head sick chicks. All the most prominent cultural figures have signed a petition to have these lunatics pardoned.
And the Orthodox hierarchs have spoken out in favour of punishment. Everything has been turned upside down. One can also understand the media, which are fed to the authorities to praise them. But this is the church!
As for shagging in a museum where children are walking around, there should be criminal penalties for that. I'm not bloodthirsty, but debauchery in front of children should be punished.

rigc:

time for a moderator to intervene.... There are people who believe in God and it's their personal business, and no one including you Emo has the right to insult their feelings....

In 17 they were the same bastards who believed that nothing was sacred ... but young people do not know history well, so they will step on it.... Poor bastards...

complain ... you have the right ...))