FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 361

artikul:

Да нет я все и так вижу ))) Если гипотеза подтвердится - выкину все полоски и сделаю автомат )))

You mean an owl that trades itself?))

Dimka-novitsek:
Whew! What a rollercoaster! The descent was like a battle for every position - on pullbacks the sells only got so chopped up by trailing stops and stops that I put in, in two to five pips profit, I put in new ones. My brother came over, made me watch Harry Potter with him. What a blast! Six sells hanging. Depo's up, but not great! I almost freaked out at first, and what worked, I'm having a hard time collecting. Put the nets up there and there.

you cut them while they're giving

I'm still a small lot in the sell, for God's sake. You don't know...

strange, it's a divorce, 1.22 is looming... if it goes down, I'll shave my head and beard off))))

what up or down?)

Ugh, what a day, a good start, and then early shopping, and then... soup and a cat. Cheaters! )) So, today all for nil (( And compared to the beginning of the week in the minus. And why he needed it, what was the interest, I do not understand )))

Dimka-novitsek:
I'm still a small lot in the sell, for God's sake. You don't know...

what is there to know 2300 and yesterday was hard to pass, and at the top there is 2329 thats why the volatility is so high, if not those levels they would go higher

where Forte with volatility narrowing may have suggested something before the surge )

I've had my drink, now we can talk. What's all the fuss about, you all knew what you were going to do Friday is Friday!

strangerr:
I am officially quitting this forum.