FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 242

nata:

it promised up to 2322 and then to 2286 but its way to today the pair has passed and I think today most likely will not go further
as in advertising: "therefore do not bite" ))))

Vizard:

and note Strenge didn't get banned...he parried...

+1 Faku...

subtle game, on the verge of a foul))))

Vizard:

ps.you should have just reprimanded the member of the thread and that was it....

Who am I to reprimand anyone? There are moderators, that's their prerogative.

moskitman:
Who am I to make remarks to anyone? There are moderators - it's up to them.

if an old lady gets mugged... you wait for the cops or get mugged yourself... it's the same here...

People are all adults (almost all)...and I think that after the first request, the picture would have gone into oblivion...

Sdimm:

What is it, it bounced so far and let's see if it will break through

I agree, 2356 has broken through and it's not long before the last support is 2169

nata:

Well I agree 2356 has broken through so it won't be long before the last support is 2169

Glad to welcome another lady to this chudovette, can you tell us a little bit about how and most importantly what brought you here ?

moskitman:
Like the commercial: "that's why they don't bite" ))))
yes, they do - I'm tired of waving them off))))

Sdimm:

Glad to welcome another lady to this chowderhead, can you tell us a little about how you got here ?
Probably a button in the metatrader :)

Why are you killing yourselves, (you'll never kill yourselves that way...).

I just reminded you gentlemen, of the current state of the mql4 forum, or do you think you're in a separate state here? So this is self-deception.

Think of my post as an announcement in the style of: And we're having a polite month here...

Mitusha:
Probably a button in the metatrader :)

And the button too ............))) I'm a complete novice but I'm getting there so I think I can do it with your help and some mother's help