FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 247

nata:

no argument ... so far.
It's hard work, if it's no secret what made you become a trader?

I don't understand how anyone can be trusted to trade with robots? It sounds like a joke to me ))

nata:

no argument ... for now .

don't agree with that, Nata!

I, for one, have no idea about this... what's-his-name... Bernanke, so what? It doesn't bother me at all.

Fundamental analysis is not for me either, but that does not stop me from occasionally catching economically sound market movements using cluster analysis.

You are here, and that's not a small thing.

Good luck! And then we'll see what we can do, right, folks?

strangerr:

It's been repurchased for two hours, if we pass 1.2365-67, the targets are far to the top.

I have 2370 )))

artikul:
I have 2370 ))))
correction target was 2380 - there are upper buying, it will calm down at 1.2420-40 (something will draw again)

moskitman:

Good luck! And then we'll do what we can, won't we, people?

And all in a chorus of yes!

If in fact the news must also be able to read and understand what is written there and how it works, you need to be a trader able to do everything, even program - at least fix variables in the code...

Okay,FAQ, if offended sorry, but also burst with ultimatums it too did not beautiful, could safely go and say - dudes, so and so, here we have a month of politeness, so please refer to each other strictly as you, no one to send, not waving censers, etc.))

where did you buy it?)

pchelkin.e:
where did you buy it?)

moskitman:

don't agree with that, Nata!

I, for one, have no idea about this... what's-his-name... Bernanke, so what? It doesn't bother me at all.

Fundamental analysis is not for me either, but that does not stop me from occasionally catching economically sound market movements using cluster analysis.

You are here, and that's not a small thing.

Good luck! And then we'll do what we can, right, folks?

I agree)