FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 239

strangerr:

Well, yes, they banned Matemat, and then let's get everyone else. Are you guys out of your minds, who needs who? Think about it.
Hello... Who banned him? It's just that the moderators have a ban button for each of us (and them too), so you can see it in the screenshot.

strangerr:

Well, yes, they banned Matemat, and then let's get everyone else. Are you guys out of your minds, who needs who? Think about it.
A dangerous retread escaped "Fredo," they're catching him.

moskitman:
hello... Who banned him? It's just that the moderators have a ban button for all of us (and them too), so you can see it in the screenshot.

If he wasn't, then let him moderate it, it's his place and there's no reason for newcomers to bother.

Ishim:
Dangerous recidivist escaped "Fredo" - here's the catch.

I was gonna write "Who'd catch you?"))

but that's it... the free ride's over... tough censorship...

A.E.:
I take it we are now waiting for 2440?
We hope so!

Vizard:

i was gonna write "who's gonna catch you")))

but that's it... the freebies are over... tough censorship...

Gizmo:
We hope so!

we'll see -\ already translated into second-hand so .....-\

strangerr:

If he hasn't been banned, then let him come here to moderate, it's his branch, and don't let the newcomers get in the way.
I see a lot of people don't like Faq...

Ishim:

Tantrik you're a genius ! you've found a way around censorship...

You create a dictionary...word=smiley and send it out in private...we swear and abuse each other further...moderators using ha and neural networks trying to unravel the secret code of the Tantrum+ superbrain...but second generation is on its way...the Tantrum++ supercode ....

))