FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 249

Ishim:
Did they give you goals! How's that going? Or is it just a matter of shaking your beard when it's over?

Dude, I show my trades, but I haven't seen yours, so go to.... courtesy month)))))))))))))))

Are the Zulutrade signals OK, guys? Don't they make up a story there? Are all trades getting through? If I choose an adequate provider (I have a couple of them in mind). If I choose an adequate provider (I have got my eye on a couple of them), will their trades coincide with their trades?

artikul:
Maybe )))) 2400 - I have the upper limit of the daily range, the next trade above this level may initiate a move down )))
failure this is - most likely bulls were dumped and the range all week is 1.24 + -

I don't believe we'll go to the top, it's more likely to draw a pennant and flatten on the hourly chart look at the sloping hill, = reminds me that there will be a slow slide...

strangerr:

Dude, I show my trades, but I haven't seen yours, so go.... courtesy month)))))))))))))))
buy 2338 - so a medium-sized lot - it's getting too wobbly. Basic! - 2 days in the rocket (while on launch - paraffin is being poured) I'll say hello from low orbit. And happy month to you too ))))))))).

Martingeil:
I don't believe we'll go to the top, it's more likely to draw a pennant and flatten on the hourly chart look at the sloping hill, = reminds me that there will be a slow slide...
the hourly chart also has a sloping hill on the 24th of July...

NIkolay2000:
Are the Zulutrade signals OK, guys? Don't they make up a story there? Are all trades getting through? If I choose an appropriate provider (I've got my eye on a couple of them). If I choose an adequate provider (I have got my eye on a couple of them), will their trades coincide with their trades?

you don't need to worry about them, they will open and close them by themselves, but you need a rubber depot for that or they may not survive slippages.)

Ishim:
buy 2338 - so average lot - it's getting too wobbly. Basic! - 2 days in the rocket (while on launch - paraffin is being poured) I'll say hello from low orbit. And happy month to you too ))))))))).
I forgot the main thing! B.U. I'll wait for ))))).

Martingeil:
you are lucky if you have that much time, at what level is your knowledge in terms of - the terminal you are already well versed in it what and how are inserted on the chart etc.?

i would not say good but in the first month i earned $900 for 250 and the second one seemed fine. i just started yesterday i withdrew 500

nata:

Thank you. I won't let you peck me. I didn't come here for that, and I think I'd share my experience with the newbies.
Don't get your hopes up, your helpers will drive you to victory like a crab, a swan and a pike, it's hard to filter them, one is right today and the other tomorrow. And the pipsarian, the intraday, the mid-term and the long-term will never agree at all.