FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 152

strangerr:

I don't wear a helmet, it's hot)))

and everything else right? ))))

somby:
We need to get the cat hooked up to FOREX. I don't know how, but YOU try!!!

I am trying )))

IDLER:
I don't know about you, but for us, a PAMM trader needs at least a year of work + his/her analysis stack, a profit of 50-70 p.p. per annum, with a possible early termination of a contract and a possible early termination of a contract.
I don't know about you, but for us you need at least a year of trader's work + his stats for analysis, profit 50-70 pr. per annum with a possible premature rip-off, because pammers just copy trades directly in the dc by chance only bricks fall on the lepot.

emotraid:

and did you get everything else right? ))))

Almost)))

Martingeil:

I don't have a nagana, I don't like guns, although I am a good shot, I don't like to kill even a bird, once I went hunting I was surprised how my friend shot such a beautiful maral, it was beautiful, after that I don't go hunting at all, my name is often called.... I go fishing with pleasure...

so I'll get shot or beaten up by gangsters)))) Oh, that's not the way...

It's not fair to kill animals. What did they do to you?

Isn't it time to move on to moon weather forecasts already? Or do we have to level the playing field?

somby:
If realities were decided by physical strength or mental ability.... I have the other. But I don't have connections to the powers that be. And I can't turn on the hot water in the stairwell without a criminal case. So it turns out that I can only live in a separate, private home. When there's no TAN. That's how you pay for who knows what!
If you have steady hands, feet and a head on your shoulders, you will succeed, look at those who do not, but they have a will and they succeed, you are no worse than them, you have everything, you just have to work on yourself, believe me everything will work out, you just have to strive for it.

costy_:
I don't know about you, but for us a PAMM needs at least a year of trader's work + his stats for analysis, a profit of 50-70 p.a. with the condition of a possible premature rip-off contract, because PAMM traders just copy deals directly in the dc by chance only bricks fall on the lepot.
So as not to wait years to learn how to trade profitably, I suggested opening a forum PAMM and trusting a pro. He would trade, and the rest would make a profit while they were training on their accounts. No one supported the idea.

costy_:
I don't know about you, but we need at least a year of trader's work + his stats for analysis, 50-70 pr. annual profit with the condition of a possible premature rip-off contract, because the pammers just copy deals directly in the dc by chance only bricks fall on the lepot.
Here I have a few wanting from work as well. But as YOU yourself understand. It is easier to trade with someone else's money than with the money of someone you know.

Serg51:
To avoid waiting years to learn how to trade profitably, I suggested opening a forum PAMM and trusting a pro. He would trade, and the rest would make a profit while they practised on their accounts. No one supported the idea.
Why a forum one, go to a brokerage house and find the best conditions...