FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 148

Martingeil:

This is the first time I've heard that...

There is a leading engineer, there is a chief engineer, but I have never heard of a senior engineer, are you confused or is there such a staffing unit?

And the technical term is gearbox, but not variables (and the engineer is a fake, like his 20% probably). And as for Somby's PAMA, try Ishim and Margaret can also tell you something if you ask her nicely. It has been touched on in this thread before,

Martingeil:

There is a leading engineer, there is a chief engineer, but I have never heard of a senior engineer, are you confused or is there such a staffing unit?

WHEN YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF EVERY JOB ON THE SHOP FLOOR. IT'S CALLED. SENIOR WARRANTY ENGINEER. The drivers can not do (I mean to formalize the order/order and drive the car to the station describing all the damage to the paint and TD not completeness of the car ST. WARRANTY ENGINEER A CLAIM CALLED TO THE GENERAL DIRECTOR To write a response as well. The response should also be written to the WARRANTY ENGINEER and the Managing Director will only sign it. In the court to act as CONSULTANT on behalf of the ORGANIZATION also ST. ENGINEER on the WARRANTY: "You know all the circumstances of the case about the GENERAL DIRECTOR NO, WHERE does he get his information, he was on BAGAMS. FUCK it gone, these incompetent employers at .... H.....Y!!!!

I can't put it together, it went from 15 to 24, what's the percentage? Make it 30... I'm cool. ))))))

I'm lying... 17 was... so it's less than 20... not cool.

Martingeil:

I googled it and it turns out.....

WHEN EVERY JOB ON THE TABLE DEPENDS ON YOU. IT'S CALLED. SENIOR WARRANTY ENGINEER. The drivers fail (I mean, to place an order/order and drive the car to the station describing all the damage to the paintwork, etc. not completeness of the car ST. WARRANTY ENGINEER A CLAIM CALLED TO THE GENERAL DIRECTOR To write a response as well. The response should also be written to the WARRANTY ENGINEER and the Managing Director will only sign it. In the court to act as CONSULTANT on behalf of the ORGANIZATION also ST. ENGINEER on the WARRANTY: "You know all the circumstances of the case about the GENERAL DIRECTOR NO, WHERE does he get his information, he was on BAGAMS. FUCK it gone, these incompetent employers at .... H.....Y!!!!

emotraid:
I can't put it together, it went from 15 to 24, what's the percentage? Make it 30... I'm cool ))))))
(24 / 15 - 1) * 100% = 60%

fqbj:

And the technical term gearbox is a gearstick box, not a variable (and the engineer is a fake, as is his 20% probably). As for Somby's PAMA, try Ishim and Margaret can also tell you something if you ask her nicely. We've touched on it in this thread before,
Comrade is technically incompetent! Open any user manual, abbreviated manual of the car (if you have a car). In it you will see the term Variable Transmission Box, in cars fitted with an automatic gearbox you will see an automatic transmission.

Reshetov:
(24 / 15 - 1) * 100% = 60%

no...it was 17 now it's 24...11 or whatever ))))

4 it turns out to be

emotraid:

no... it was 17 now it's 24... 11 or something, who cares ))))
(24 / 17 - 1) * 100% = 41.176470588235294117647058823529%

Reshetov:
(24 / 17 - 1) * 100% = 41.176470588235294117647058823529%

Ah, it's 40 not 4, I'm cool )))))))))))))

emotraid:

Ah, it's 40 instead of 4, I'm cool )))))))))))))
You've got a line up of two kids to make.