FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 156

emotraid:

I'm a tough boxer who beats the car owner for complaining, you feel sorry for the chicken, you don't feel sorry for ripping off other traders, and you can't cheat your own in good conscience... i have it easy, i come to earn money, i learn it, i won't feel sorry for anybody, and when my friends give me a piece of boar or sturgeon after a hunt, i say thanks while jumping with joy and make a good dinner))) well, you better make up your mind ))))
there are some people like pussy-white! THERE IS NO PITY FOR THEM!!! NEVER ANYTHING!!!

Martingeil:
there aren't any.... you must be confusing the other fish... there are trout in almaty and they are either in or out, or there are other fish...

it's late, i will check tomorrow... they are always away, i know what a trout looks like, i rarely buy it, i can't afford it, it was a spiky tasty sturgeon... i wish they would bring it back )))

somby:
There are people like Pussy Wright! THERE IS NO PITY FOR THEM AT ALL!!! NEVER AN YTHING!!!
i asked about pamm. i can tell you my thoughts - message me or ICQ 462674290

emotraid:

It's late now, I'll check tomorrow... they always go far away, I know what a trout looks like, I rarely buy it, I can't afford such fish, it was a spiky and delicious sturgeon... I wish they'd bring it back ))))

it's fatter than a pig, brrrr.... if only the sterlet, but you can't afford it either.

somby:
There are people like Pussy Wright! THERE'S NO PITY FOR THEM AT ALL!!! NEVER AN YTHING!!!

what did they do?

What a mess they've made of the thread, eh?

Martingeil:

in muddy water)))

Or without water, under rocks))))

rigc:
I asked about pamm. i can give you my thoughts - message me or ICQ 462674290
Will definitely ask later. Thanks!!! Lots of EMOTIONS right now!!! Thank you!!!

emotraid:

From where else?
Onlythe barbel sturgeon (Acipenser nudiventris) is found in Illy, not the sturgeon

emotraid:

What did they do?
Spit in my face!!!