FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 145

somby:
You should get married! And you don't have to jump anywhere but to a MILLIONaire husband:)))

Get married yourself)))) I'm not going to be someone's housekeeper... I'll have a big house, two kids, and lots of free time for myself )))))

Kitsan:
Those two phrases blew my mind...off to watch the movie.
that's Ukrainian style!

somby:
I was explaining the principle of trading in a PAMM account. I'm not going to lose anything!!! Because I lost enough in the past. In the present, only trade +20% of what I said earlier. Be careful!!! A PAMM need only to increase the depo, to improve the welfare of my investors and me so this is the way PAMM account is set up. SOMBY with respect!

Let's start with "you")

And on the subject - forget it, forget it...

emotraid:

Get married yourself )))) I'm not going to be someone's housekeeper... I'll have a big house, two kids, and lots of free time for myself )))))
If you don't want to get married, you should get married. Grow a moustache, pump up your muscles, and sew on your organs. Make more money than your spouse. Fix whatever's broken in the house and what's broken in the hallway. And what's keeping your fiancée from feeling "happy":))) And punching that asshole in the face who looked at your girlfriend like she's a fuckin' bitch. So get ready for "man's work". And forget about the "oh I'm a stupid girl, and accept me for who I am" Stupid. I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just the way it is in REAL LIFE.

somby:

I'm not going to leak anything!!! Because I've done enough of that in the past.

That's a good point.

The blondes are just staring nervously on the sidelines.

somby:
If you don't want to get married then you should get married. Grow a moustache, pump up your muscles, and sew on your organs. Make more money than your spouse. Fix whatever's broken in the house and what's broken in the hallway. And whatever's keeping your betrothed from feeling "happy":))) And punching that asshole in the face who looked at your girlfriend like she's a fuckin' bitch. So get ready for "man's work". And forget about the "oh I'm a stupid girl, and accept me for who I am" Stupid. I don't mean to offend anyone, it's just the way it is in REAL life.

That's funny))) What do you call a man's work? Strenger said he's a bricklayer... I agree it's a man's job, and I fix everything in the house myself, except I do not know how to change the toilet, and no one to help me drill a wall or glue wallpaper )))) so I will not sew anything )))) you develop the theme as you'll be an advertising campaign for his pam, i can make you a poster in korel - a guy in a tux with a sledgehammer on an elk in shorts -- caption -- somby trader, somby-pamm, somby is the best choice for you, somby-pamm gets fat fast, go get it fast )))))

emotraid:

Get married yourself))) I'm not going to be someone's housekeeper. I'm going to have a big house, two kids, and lots of free time for myself )))))
And test-tube babies?

Reshetov:
And the test-tube babies?

Nah, babies the natural way ))))

where will gold go next week?

emotraid:

you make me laugh )))) what do you call a man's work? Strenger said he's a bricklayer... I agree it's a man's work, and in the house, I fix everything myself, just can not change the toilet, and no one to help me drill walls or glue wallpaper )))) so I will not sew anything )))) you develop the theme as will be an advertising campaign for his pam, i can make you a poster in korel - a guy in a tux with a sledgehammer on an elk in shorts -- caption -- somby trader, somby-pamm, somby is the best choice for you, somby-pamm gets fat fast, go get it fast )))))

emotraid:

where will gold go next week?

On Monday it should, but doesn't have to, go down to about 1570.