FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 69

emotraid:

That's not the point. I was at work. I'm out for revenge.)

Distracted from the soapbox algorithm writing, decided to flub in your branch...

I want to ask, if it's not a secret, what do you work in?, no, - in what field?, no, not that either, in general, what do you specialize in?, answer me briefly. :-)

Maybe I can teach you some tricks, but I can't stand people online - they're such nerds...

margaret:
I have no buy signals on higher TFs, on mts the trend continues... But I think they won't let it drop too much anyway

In fact, we've come to where we started... neither the Penns or the EU are doing anything right... but tomorrow is another round... If the good guys come out, they'll sell down... no sideways...

but in case of a drawdown below 1.2 the bulls will be looking to buy at every turn... levels seem appropriate for the medium term... hmmm... we'll see...

intraday is easier... less global headache )))...

Nesradamus:
And why didn't you buy this early in the morning? With a trailing 40 you could have taken 110 pips ( the five-digit number has a zero in both places).

I always close my orders when I'm gone for a long time and for good reason ))))

emotraid:

Yes, I always close orders when I am away for a long time and for good reason ))))
Even at a loss...

Nesradamus:
Even at a loss...

I got the eur to zero, gold a bit down, but all in all I did ok for today ))))

emotraid:

I got the euroland to zero, gold a bit down, all in all I did well today ))))
And I had a good day with 220 p, got lucky I guess, although I thought...

Martingeil:

Distracted from the soapbox algorithm writing, decided to flub in your branch...

I want to ask, if it's not a secret, what do you work in?, no, - in what field?, no, not that either, in general, what do you specialize in?, answer me briefly. :-)

Maybe I can teach you some tricks, but I can't stand people online - they're so boring, remotely through the Internet, in principle...

I'm a secret designer, I don't need any advice here in abundance)))

there's a downward trend.

Vizard:

the fact is what you started ... neither the pendos nor the eu does anything right ... but tomorrow is another feather... the normal ones will sell down ... no sideways ...

but in case of a drawdown below 1.2 the bulls will be looking to buy at every turn... levels seem appropriate for the medium term... hmmm... we'll see...

intraday is easier... less global headache )))...

i doubt the analysts are weak on the eu, sell tomorrow what do you base your assertions on?

ok, it's clear with these guys, one is a guru, the other is a bullshit guru, or the other, young people are more pompous, but they are useless...

Nesradamus:
I had a good day with 220 p's, got lucky I guess, though I thought...

congratulations! i need 270 pips off the handicap so i can withdraw from the bonus gift too... sneaky bastards... that 270 in four digits...)