FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 128

artikul:

Personally, I'm in the test again )))) Getting used to my new creation with mixed success ))))
artikul: smoker as in SECRET MATERIALS, "X FIELEs" remember Agent Mowder, Agent Scully:))!!!

Kitsan:

+2.35%, given that he sat on the fence the whole time))))

First you need to ask why he needs this information, then you interrogate him, then you interrogate him more thoroughly, then you keep it a secret)))

somby:
artikul : smoker as in SECRET MATERIALS, "X FIELEs" remember Agent Mowder, Agent Scully:))!!!

Yes ))) I'm a demonic personality )))

somby:
So how is anyone feeling after this week? Share!!!! Who's in profit, who's in loss and who's in BU:) Did you enjoy the SHOW??:))

I've had a lot of Miller + 15 rubles for the week including downtime (holiday + renovation of the new house), how is it going ?

Sdimm:

How does it look visually?

I've just hand-drawn the lines like this; tomorrow I'll make them more beautiful ;)

Kitsan:

+2.35%, taking into account the fact that I sat on the fence all the time))))
In trade, if in the " +" that is in the "plus" is already good!!! Way to go Well done!!!:))

Rustbunch:
Wiped out the first deposit))

dxthfiy...ugh... yesterday's candle fascinated me and today's effort to match it was hilarious...

as a result, two out of five orders fell through the stop (although all options were calculated...)

stupid result - minus ten... three hundred rubles down the drain... :-))

somby:
So how does anyone feel after this week? Share!!!! Who's in profit, who's in loss and who's in BU:) Did you enjoy the show??:))

I thought my deposit was over when I was down to 2 quid since I logged 10 on this forum and now I'm up to 6.67 :) I'm learning, soon I'll buy a ferrari )))))))))))

Martingeil:

I've hand-drawn the lines like this now; tomorrow I'll make them prettier ;)

Thanks Askar, I wish I knew what for))), but at a glance good points for arrivals, most importantly that do not redraw and do not lag behind.

Kitsan:

+2.35%, taking into account that the whole slump was on the fence))))
is the depo big?