FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 129

emotraid:

First you have to ask why he needs this information, then you interrogate him, then you interrogate him more thoroughly, then you keep it a secret)))

I think to compare my successes/failures with those of others)))

Sdimm:

Thanks Askar, I wish I knew the purpose of it)))) but at first glance, they are good points for approaches, the main thing is that they do not redraw and do not lag.

they don't redraw the first ray, only the previous one is not used...

I do not think that ZZ casts its beam at once....

Sdimm:

I've got Miller + 15 roubles for a week, including downtime (holiday + repair of a new house).
+600 rbl. not too posh, but in terms of depo 14000 rbl. not bad in principle 4.0% of depo:)

Kitsan:

I think to compare my successes/failures with those of others)))

I thought he was choosing who to rob)))

somby:
In trading, if you are in the " +" that is in the "plus" is already good!!! Way to go Well done!!! :))

I think I got a good lesson for my first deposit of 600 quid.

This is how things went from here - 300 (Opening balance)-370-120-300-600 (300 more from pocket) -820-1080-1300-26))) This is all for the period from January 2012 till this day. (My fatal mistake was opening order without a loss, and then I got stung by the greed and had to cover huge losses, which resulted in plum)

somby:
+600 rbl. not too posh, but in terms of depo 14000 rbl. not bad in principle 4.0% of depo:)

That's if you multiply it by thousand, I can't do that ))))

Martingeil:
is the depot large?

It's fine)) But I want more))

but in general the weekly forecast is starting to work out OK now....

open against the gap and a hundred pips dead... what else do you need to be happy...:-)))

Rustbunch:

I think I got a good lesson for my first deposit of 600 quid.

This is how things went from here - 300 (Opening balance)-370-120-300-600 (300 more from pocket) -820-1080-1300-26))) This is all for the period from January 2012 till this day. My fatal mistake was opening order without a loss, and then I got stung by the greed to cover a big loss and ended up losing)

A good lesson for the future.

emotraid:

I thought he was choosing who to rob.)
I'd climb up the drainpipe to get a date, if you didn't close the window with a latch...? :)))