FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 126

Sdimm:

as she cut it off, add foundation - Europe is nominally in recession, why such growth, comparable to optimism.... in that case we need the americans to raise the issue of their debt themselves but they will not do that for their own interests.
You see, they need a correction, they can't just go down without going up... besides in august there's always a flat.... the currency usually rises sharply before elections and falls sharply afterwards, so i expect a normal growth after the US presidential elections, but meanwhile it's a growth-correction, a flat and anything but growth (just my opinion)...

forte928:

Oba-na on H4 has formed a fall signal...so we are waiting for a fall - so far an orrection - but if the second signal confirms then a trend signal in the future...

I'm sorry to hear that, I got in trouble myself on Wednesday (((.

RekkeR:

In a tin can?

)))

we'll see, i have almost two more years before my goals )))

emotraid:

Grow up!!!

Let your son come over to my table and eat, because you don't have anything to eat.

Thank you, our son is full.

Let him not piss, I'm crying.

IDLER:

Let your son come over to my table and eat, because you don't have anything to eat.

Thank you, our son is full.

Don't let him piss, I'm crying.

))))))))))))))

That's it, it's time to rest.

And this is my imho on the way forward.

emotraid:

))))))))))))))

>

lotos7:

Thanks

I have finished the indicator, strange numbers are calculated although I have to put it in the owl, adjust the zzz for each pair, on the hour hand this is what it shows

pound 1.5750

EUR 1.2381.

franc 0.9533

audi 1.062

canadian 0.9993

Tomorrow I will send the owl to check the history, maybe there is a bug in the calculations, the code needs to be debugged ...

Margaret, that's what I mean, a correction is possible and should happen but the heights are not great for that within the channel maybe with a little pullback, and then the election is just around the corner.