FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 493

nexter:
Stranger would be shaking his chest less and there would be nothing to argue about :)

))))

hello all )))) new zealander selling, they don't want to let me in the bai ... Fucking indices ))))

emotraid:

))))

hello all )))) new zealander selling, they won't let me in the bai ... (baaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy))

tell me about it :)))

nexter:
don't tell :)))

I'm talking about you... three points of my MM - don't ask, don't believe, don't wait )))

Any advice on NZD/USD going down? Are we waiting for 0.7995?

And AUD/USD - will we reach the February highs or do we expect a reversal?

I'm sitting here thinking about how to punish the bears, the usual way or in a twisted way again)))

nexter:

I remember an opinion being floated here in a thread afterwards - that the operators are only supporting the ecosystem with their positions.

Ahhhh Vizard... that's what you said :)

Tell me, what were you arguing with today?

What I said - you said it yourself :))))

strangerr:
I'm sitting here thinking about how to punish the bears, the usual way or in a twisted way again)))

it sucks to be a midwife ))))

emotraid:

I'm talking about you... three points of my MM - don't ask, don't believe, don't wait )))
and i'm talking about yadda yadda yadda :)

nexter:
I'm talking about yap yap yap :)

Don't yap, you can pick your nose or bite your nails, soon Wizaod will tell you a story and you'll settle down ))))

emotraid:

Don't yap, you can pick your nose or bite your nails, soon Vyzaod will tell you a story and you'll settle down ))))

Tantrik bought 9 kilos of watermelons yesterday, did you smoke?)))