FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 746

Vizard:

What do you think?))
Thinking of asking again.....

What is the AUDNZD outlook?

Ilap70:
What could the highlighting lead to?
It will lead to a flush. Unequivocally leave without looking back.

Ilap70:

The new rules have just been sent in. What could the highlighted one lead to?

to a 100% drain on the depot

DmitriyN:
This will lead to a flush. Definitely walk away without looking back.

1.2.7 The Company reserves the right to change the leverage of the Client's trading account
at any time
according to the description

what kind of description is there )) dunno... probably hardwired for time and size...

Ilap70:
I think I'll ask again.....

In general: be wary of any changes in terms: spreads, leverage, stop levers, swaps, etc.

If the terms are "staggering" - that's not the point. If they are "walking around wide open" (a phraseology) - run and only run, taking the money.

Ilap70:

1.2.7 The company reserves the right to change the leverage of the trading account

Client at any time as described in Client Cabinet

That's something else, that's not good:

6.1 The Company shall have the right to forcibly close Customer's open positions without
prior notice to the latter if the current state of the trading account "Margin
Level" is less than 100% of the required margin to maintain open positions (situation "Margin
Call").

It used to be 50%, now I understand why one position closed at 74%. I'm also thinking of leaving this company.

lekhach:
So this is the "continuation of the banquet", and it will go away when the KP is reduced.

Vizard:

Made the euro calculation for next week - totally bearish.

Ilap70:
Thinking of asking again.....

Fable )) If we look at the gravity of the situation we expect to see an increase in the real exchange rate... If we look at the gravity of the situation we see that we are not dealing with a negative feedback... no way to make good profit. How does the situation look like, leverage 1:500 open orders, the amount of margin N-money, free also have a bit, change unexpectedly )) leverage 1:100 margin increase and becomes 5 * N and not enough free to open a new position, even a micro lot ( message: not enough money ), we must close the open positions or wait when your brokerage company will return all back. If you place a pending order and the price moves in their direction, the leverage changes and the order is still in history with an explanation - it was deleted due to insufficient funds, but the leverage is the same and you are surprised where the profit is. The locking of orders, either positive or negative, is not affected by this.

The moral of the fable: your brokerage company is losing profits - it limits profits and becomes a kitchen, the same applies to those who change the StopLevel before a move, introducing freeze mode, you can work but very uncomfortable.

Conclusion: move out of the brokerage company.