FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 742

Vizard:

1.use your brain and ask yourself questions

2. What can an uncle teach, who is on a salary of 1,000 rubles, but cannot take courses from the market?

3.No normal person will ever talk about real working methods and information sources (it's better to play the fool).

4.use your brain again and look at the market with your own eyes

5. If you failed and you are hungry... you start your own course, retelling what you heard before )))) and giving consultations for 300 U.S. dollars to visit cities and villages ))))))))))))).

in the villages especially... I immediately imagined myself talking about a multi-billion dollar a day turnover, how one click of the mouse sends out an order and so on and so forth.

Gizmo:
It's not a bribe! And for helpful advice , no one abolished the gratitude. HERE!

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/211719/

see point 1))))

(laughing): this is fun! (laughing) I'm gonna go get drunk.

Vizard:

2. What can an uncle teach himself sitting on a salary of 1,000 rubles, but he cannot take courses from the market?

3.No normal person will ever talk about real working methods and sources of information (stupid fool is better).

5. If you failed and you are hungry... you start your own course, retelling what you heard before )))) and giving consultations for 300 U.S. dollars to visit cities and villages ))))))))))))).

+++++++++

Gizmo:
It's not a bribe! And there's no thank you for helpful advice. THERE!

I'll take a bribe and a thank you for not giving advice)))

Vizard:

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/211719/

see point 1))))

(laughing): this is fun! (laughing) I'm gonna go get drunk.

Consolidation and a break of the flat up!

solar:

in the villages especially... I immediately imagined myself talking about a multi-billion dollar turnover per day, how one click sends an order and so on and so forth.
good for you! +

Ishim:
Consolidation and a break of the flat up!

i always wish everyone well...but my wish is not enough...so not so sure ))) everything is in your hands...

and here's the kick in the gold ))))

emotraid:
and here's a penny for gold ))))
Magical, please note)))))

Vizard:

2. What can an uncle teach, who is on a salary of 1,000 rubles, but cannot take courses from the market?

3.No normal person will ever talk about real working methods and information sources (stupid fool is better).