FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 749

Nesradamus:
A woman's caprice or, God forbid, PMS... ?

No PMS or fancies, but an insidious plan...really, if it goes past 24900, the plan will collapse ))))

emotraid:

no pms or moods, but a cunning plan...really, if it slips 24900, the plan falls apart ))))
This is very difficult for me. I guess my brain is a little weak... By the way, you can gap every day - before the news you make a bet without stops and smash your mouse with a hammer, you may rush to the shop for a new one.)

Nesradamus:
This is very difficult for me. Maybe my brain is weak... By the way, you can gap every day - before the news, you make a bet without stops and smash the mouse with a hammer while you run to the shop for a new one - it will gep like crazy))))

I have five grand in a pack at home, it won't go down in time ))))

emotraid:

I've got five of them in a pack at home, they won't have time to go bust ))))
You live rich, I only have three, two of them are dead)))

Nesradamus:
You live richly, I only have three of them, two of them are dead)))

They were given to me, I always take presents, even unnecessary stuff, then I don't spend money on presents )))))

Nesradamus:
By the way, you can make a gap every day - before the news, you make a bet without any stops and smash the mouse with a hammer, while you run to the shop for a new one, it will gep so badly))))
you can't. you also have a smartphone and a tablet :)

Where can I see the values of currency quotes over the weekend? I am interested in AUDNZD.....

Good afternoon, everyone! Some of us have been talking about living in Nizhnevartovsk. I need some advice: I've been asked to move to this city for work. From Samara. I do not know anything about Nizhnevartovsk. Can you tell me more about life there?

Midas09:
Where can I see the values of currency quotes over the weekend? I am interested in AUDNZD.....

Hi. Have a look here.

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Australian%20Dollar_New%20Zealand%20Dollar.html