FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 750

somby:

Hi. Have a look here.

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Australian%20Dollar_New%20Zealand%20Dollar.html

Thank you!!!

Nothing to comment on, anything down is a correction, so far so good, think further.

strangerr:

Nothing to comment on, anything down is a correction, so far so good, think further.

On the pound/dollar was the upside target counted?

I was testing my TS rewritten for MT4, based on datafeed from OEC. In short, our kitchens are giving the terminal some bullshit, which has little in common with what happens in real life... They refuse to work with owl. For sure the only one brokerage company that gives more or less believable picture, as they say, they have aggregated stream with currenex and lmax. The only thing they claim at the moment they have aggregated the flow with currenex and lmax.

Serg51:
On the pound/dollar has the upside target counted?

Long time ago)))

alex_r:
I was testing my TS rewritten for MT4, based on datafeed from OEC. In short, our kitchens give me some bullshit in the terminal, which has little in common with what happens in real life... They refuse to work with owl. For sure the only one brokerage company that gives more or less believable picture, as they say, they have aggregated stream with currenex and lmax. In general without crutches the normal automatic exchange system using even tick volumes will hardly work.

"Normal ATS is a myth, and MT4 kitchens are just a mess")

For lovers of foundations)))

strangerr:

"A normal ATS is a myth in general, and with MT4 kitchens it's just an out)
On MT4, even one brokerage company has the same indicators on different accounts.

Serg51:
On MT4, even one brokerage company has the same indicators in different accounts.

This is normal.

strangerr:

That's fine.
)))